Candy site "admin"...

GetSome!

On VN!
Thought you guys might get a kick out of what this pissant has to say in regards to Oliver leaving:

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 10:54 AM
Re: OT (maybe): Kyle Oliver leaving UT
Since UT was doing some pruning and Oliver was one of the prunes they wanted to eliminate, I'm sure this incident played right into Butch Jones' plans. Had it been Josh Dobbs in the car with someone who had drugs this wouldn't even be mentioned.

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 10:58 AM
And look at the comment about the number of players from the last two recruiting classes that have transferred or been dismissed. I predicted that would happen a couple years ago when UT fans were dancing in the streets over their large class. I'd like to see adjusted recruiting rankings for those years based on what is currently on Vanderbilt and Tennessee's rosters.

Then these little gems:

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:03 AM
Oliver is from Vandy country. That must not have sat well with the UT staff.
Reply | Quote

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:04 AM
Outstanding students athletes from the entire state of Tennessee are welcome to play at Vanderbilt, the real University of Tennessee.

:crazy:

Reactions: 8 people
Good grief on the last comment (in bold).

Although, some of the others sound about like every other fanbase out there.

Reactions: 2 people

Although, some of the others sound about like every other fanbase out there.

Yeah that last comment has me at a loss for words.

Also agree about every other fan base, but I've not seen Freak post anything remotely close to those.

As far as any adjustment in recruiting rankings, as of right now Dewayne Hendrix is the only consensus 4* signee that has either been dismissed or transferred out. Everyone else was a 3*. There has been attrition/culling of the herd but nothing out of the ordinary for a major college program. I noticed Don said nothing about Jordan Cunningham's transfer who was one of the few 4* players they have had on their team at all.

Reactions: 4 people
DonYates:
I predicted that would happen a couple years ago when UT fans were dancing in the streets over their large class. I'd like to see adjusted recruiting rankings for those years based on what is currently on Vanderbilt and Tennessee's rosters.

Please. I would rather have Jalen Hurd than their entire 2014 class.

Reactions: 14 people
Yeah sorry CandyBoys but I don't think two three stars leaving are going to effect our recruiting rankings, especially not going to move it close to Vandy like that idiot insinuated. And rofl lmao lol haha to the comment of Candy being the real University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
Im not jumping off a bridge but 20% of the roster has left. Lets not pretend that it is normal.

They've been doing that "real University of Tennessee" crap for a long time. I remember one of their fans holding up a sign saying that at the 1987 game (we won 38-36). Their cheerleaders carried a banner reading the "The Real University of Tennessee" as the team ran onto the field in 1991 (we won 45-0). If anything, it's good luck for us when they start saying that.

Reactions: 2 people
Thought you guys might get a kick out of what this pissant has to say in regards to Oliver leaving:

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 10:54 AM
Since UT was doing some pruning and Oliver was one of the prunes they wanted to eliminate, I'm sure this incident played right into Butch Jones' plans. Had it been Josh Dobbs in the car with someone who had drugs this wouldn't even be mentioned.

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 10:58 AM
And look at the comment about the number of players from the last two recruiting classes that have transferred or been dismissed. I predicted that would happen a couple years ago when UT fans were dancing in the streets over their large class. I'd like to see adjusted recruiting rankings for those years based on what is currently on Vanderbilt and Tennessee's rosters.

Then these little gems:

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:03 AM
Oliver is from Vandy country. That must not have sat well with the UT staff.
Reply | Quote

DonYates
Scout Subscriber
VM Publisher
18434 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:04 AM
Outstanding students athletes from the entire state of Tennessee are welcome to play at Vanderbilt, the real University of Tennessee.

"Real University of Tennessee".....bahahaha! They're not even the real university of zipcode 37203.

Reactions: 1 person
So was he born on Vandy's campus? That is the only Vandy country I know of, the rest of the state is Vol Nation.

so who the hell is this Yates clown....and a vandy guy don't know football

As far as I know, Mr. Yates is an Antioch alum who never set foot inside a Vanderbilt classroom who is afflicted with little man syndrome. I'm not sure he graduated from any college for that matter. I believe he and his lovely wife Karen reside in some backwoods town in Washington State and I question whether he ever actually attends Vanderbilt sporting events. One thing is for sure though he hates Tennessee.

Vandy doesn't have a country. They have a neighborhood that's roughly a mile radius from their campus.

I think you're being pretty generous there.

Tennessee Football is NOT back until people quit even THINKING about Vanderbilt...

And we beat them every year without question, again...

Reactions: 1 person
donyates
scout subscriber
vm publisher
18434 posts this site
posted: Today 11:04 am
re: Ot (maybe): Kyle oliver leaving ut
outstanding students athletes from the entire state of tennessee are welcome to play at vanderbilt, the real university of tennessee.

7089_725198227564919_4921885355748936572_n.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Im not jumping off a bridge but 20% of the roster has left. Lets not pretend that it is normal.

Not 20% .....Not to far from normal actually either... We lost slightly more than some schools. During all the Leb arguments last year, the numbers for players leaving other schools like bama and Georgia were all about the same. Not to mention our classes were bigger. You just don't know of every player that doesn't make it or gets kicked off of other teams, unless you follow that team very closely.

VN Store

Back