Check out this Neyland themed back yard.

HoptownVol

Pretty cool huh!

NEylandyard.jpg

A Hohenwald dad made a pretty solid attempt at replicating the field for his son's birthday. Nice.

Tennessee dad creates mini Neyland Stadium for son

Reactions: 20 people
It's nice to see the Big Orange influence making gains in Hohenwald once again, the place has long been an elephant stronghold.

Reactions: 4 people
This is pretty awesome. Makes me feel inadequate as a father, but awesome just the same.

Reactions: 2 people
Saw this on Facebook earlier, pretty cool.

Story says the kid is 6. Makes me think that Dad got more out of it than the son. Smart man. Gets to do something Epic in the name of a kids birthday. Man after my own heart.

Reactions: 1 person
That took a lot of time and effort. Well done dad.

That's actually Shields-Watkins Field in replica...and not Neyland Stadium...IMHO

Reactions: 4 people
That's some nice looking grass. Gotta get another look after all the 6-year-olds spent 2 hours tearing around on it, but...might just want to recruit the dad to the Neyland grounds crew. :good!:

It's nice to see the Big Orange influence making gains in Hohenwald once again, the place has long been an elephant stronghold.

Ain't no elephant lovers around hohenwald. In all honesty we aren't even sure they have elephants on the sanctuary. But a shout out to our pediatrician for a job well done.

Ain't no elephant lovers around hohenwald. In all honesty we aren't even sure they have elephants on the sanctuary. But a shout out to our pediatrician for a job well done.

I remember going to a football game in Hohenwald when I was a kid. We had hot Dr Pepper
with a lemon. It was fantastic. They still serve that at games?

I remember going to a football game in Hohenwald when I was a kid. We had hot Dr Pepper
with a lemon. It was fantastic. They still serve that at games?

that's good with vodka or rum :)

probably don't sell that though lol

Looks like he forgot the crown down the middle of the field to allow the water to drain.

Blue font! Great job. He probably just insured that his 6 year will be a Vol fan for life. (Sure that was his intent)

There's not a college football fan around that don't know what that is, and if they don't now, they soon will. Great job. GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

VN Store

Back