BG final score prediction

BleedingButch

Though I am expecting a very vanilla offense Butch's Tennessee teams have a history of coming out and smacking the first opponent in the mouth.

Bowling Green has not signed a consensus 4 star recruit in the past 5 years. Though BG's QB Matt Johnson (only played one game last year due to injury) has impressive career stats 27 TD 8 INT, this team's DL will be too much for the former 2* O-Linemen to block, resulting in forced throws and turnovers. I am predicting 3-4 TOs and a pick six. Tennessee will not be taking any risks offensively letting Hurd/Kamara run right through the defense.

Northern Illinois' mobile QB last year torched BGU 51-17 in the regular season finale.... we too have a very mobile QB.

Vegas has the line at UT -20 / BGU +20 right now. I am predicting an absolute blowout mostly due to an absolutely dominant defense. I think Dormady gets playing time in the fourth quarter, and continues to move the offense to score touchdowns.

Final score prediction 47 - 13 and my Oklahoma tickets paid for with my wager.

Last edited:
PAIN2-USE.png

Reactions: 9 people
Vols win 3-0 in triple overtime after blocking the previous 3 overtime attempts by the BG kicker.

On second thought, 42-14 Vols win, with BG scoring in the 4th against volunteer defensive players most of us have never heard of.

VN Store

Back