1 Vol and 2 Sooners..

Milehigh_Vol

Are looking for someone to tailgate with. I don't care to throw money your way. I have my uncle coming in from Oklahoma for the game. He put me up and kept my fed I would like to return the favor. My connection are Greek ones and I doubt my uncle will want to tailgate with them. So any help would be amazing. It will be their first game in Knoxville. Thanks in advance..

Reactions: 3 people
What a great request. I'm sure someone will come through and show your Sooner family why Knoxville is very special place on game day!

Take them down to the Vol Navy and act you just came from the boat b4 the one you are on.

A Sooner walks into a bar with a huge jar full of money sitting on the bar, he inguires to the bartender about the money. The bartender tells him he must complete 3 tasks to win the money.
1- knock the 7 ft 350 lb Shaquelle OÂ’Neil look-alike out cold with 1 punch.
2-There is a pitbull out back on a log chain with a sore tooth, you must pull
that tooth.
3- There is a lesbian in the room upstairs who has never been sexually
satisfied by a man, you must satisfy her completely.
The Sooner says “no problem” walks to the end of the bar and knocks the 7 footer out cold with a single punch.
He then heads out the back door, where growling, barking, snarling, whining, then yelping is heard.
He stumbles back into the bar, clothes tattered and bleeding profusely and says, “OK now where’s that lesbian who needs her tooth pulled?

Reactions: 18 people
. walk into Neyland Std 9/12/15 -- and 3 hrs later, only Derek Barnett walks out.

Seriously don't want any, any injuries for either side, but I do hope Derek shows up for this game !

A Sooner walks into a bar with a huge jar full of money sitting on the bar, he inguires to the bartender about the money. The bartender tells him he must complete 3 tasks to win the money.
1- knock the 7 ft 350 lb Shaquelle OÂ’Neil look-alike out cold with 1 punch.
2-There is a pitbull out back on a log chain with a sore tooth, you must pull
that tooth.
3- There is a lesbian in the room upstairs who has never been sexually
satisfied by a man, you must satisfy her completely.
The Sooner says “no problem” walks to the end of the bar and knocks the 7 footer out cold with a single punch.
He then heads out the back door, where growling, barking, snarling, whining, then yelping is heard.
He stumbles back into the bar, clothes tattered and bleeding profusely and says, “OK now where’s that lesbian who needs her tooth pulled?

That's awesome you've made my day hahaha thanks!

Are looking for someone to tailgate with. I don't care to throw money your way. I have my uncle coming in from Oklahoma for the game. He put me up and kept my fed I would like to return the favor. My connection are Greek ones and I doubt my uncle will want to tailgate with them. So any help would be amazing. It will be their first game in Knoxville. Thanks in advance..

Is he allergic to hot chics and natty light?

Across from Neyland in the parking lot, there is a tailgater that welcomes anyone...just throw in a $10 or $20 and eat and drink all you want. I usually like to hand the money to the guy doing the grilling, he does appreciate the money and welcome the opponents fans. Will have **** flying with the opponents mascot hanging usually on a noose.

You guys are more than welcome to come to our tailgate. We are behind where the o'charleys and the tin roof used to be off of Cumberland ave. We will have more food than could be consumed in one day. We usually have 4 to 5 parking spaces and the experience is always 1st rate. I will have more information next week. Let me know if you are interested.

What a great request. I'm sure someone will come through and show your Sooner family why Knoxville is very special place on game day!

This: I know every fan base has a trashy portion, but from everything I read, most vols had a decent time in Norman last year, and I am hoping our fans show them the better side of the Volunteer fan base this year.

Across from Neyland in the parking lot, there is a tailgater that welcomes anyone...just throw in a $10 or $20 and eat and drink all you want. I usually like to hand the money to the guy doing the grilling, he does appreciate the money and welcome the opponents fans. Will have(****) flying with the opponents mascot hanging usually on a noose.

I dunno bout that tailgate..

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back