Section T row 37 any good?

Sometimes for me if I'm too close to the field it's hard to see a play develope, but yes you should be plenty happy with your location.
GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

I meant to say..... Nope, just leave them for me at will call.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses and ya I know they are 50 yard line. Are they worth the high price and are the people in this area old? Do they tolerate standing all game and consistent yelling?

Thanks for the responses and ya I know they are 50 yard line. Are they worth the high price and are the people in this area old? Do they tolerate standing all game and consistent yelling?

That's gonna be as blue hair as they get.

They're in the shade pretty quick, but probably about 10 rows from being in the dry.

That's gonna be as blue hair as they get.

They're in the shade pretty quick, but probably about 10 rows from being in the dry.

Would it be better to sit in the same section, but lower like say row 6? I don't want grey hairs telling me to sit down all game and kill my buzz.

Got season tickets in U 10-12 years ago from secondary market. My experience was most seats must have been corporately owned as the faces changed every week and they came late and left early, regardless of opponent or score. Sweet seats though.

You know...I have sat in sec. T and U several times and have had no problem at all standing and cheering. I have season tix in W and say what you want but we get loud. People act like everyone that has tickets on that sideline sits with their hand in their laps,not real sure where you all have sat over on that side but I haven't had ANY issues there

You know...I have sat in sec. T and U several times and have had no problem at all standing and cheering. I have season tix in W and say what you want but we get loud. People act like everyone that has tickets on that sideline sits with their hand in their laps,not real sure where you all have sat over on that side but I haven't had ANY issues there

Yes, I think that the "down in front" theory is overplayed. I think that most attending a football game expect standing will happen frequently. But much of the west side isn't the best place for somebody that wants to stand 100% of the time. When people age, knees wear out. They shouldn't be excluded from viewing the Vols though. Standing 100% of the time is fine for the student section.

Reactions: 3 people
Would it be better to sit in the same section, but lower like say row 6? I don't want grey hairs telling me to sit down all game and kill my buzz.

6 is awfully low. But nice if watching the bench activity is desired. Those were great for heckling before the visitors were switched back to the east side.

Hey, we're gonna be in Section T (row 2) for the Arkansas game! My brother and I are taking our mom and dad, both in their late 70s...dad has been to several Neyland games, but this will be a lifetime first for mom. It's a bucket list thing for her, heh. Dunno how my brother found such good tickets, but he's a lawyer, he can afford the big $$ he undoubtedly paid, heh.

I was a little worried about row 2 being too low to see the game action well, but screw that, we'll TiVo the game and watch it again on Sunday for the true football. Will just be a blast being so near the players on the sideline throughout the game, and watching my mom as she lives the experience for the first time. :good!:

We'll turn around and wave up at you, Nationdom. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hey, we're gonna be in Section T (row 2) for the Arkansas game! My brother and I are taking our mom and dad, both in their late 70s...dad has been to several Neyland games, but this will be a lifetime first for mom. It's a bucket list thing for her, heh. Dunno how my brother found such good tickets, but he's a lawyer, he can afford the big $$ he undoubtedly paid, heh.

I was a little worried about row 2 being too low to see the game action well, but screw that, we'll TiVo the game and watch it again on Sunday for the true football. Will just be a blast being so near the players on the sideline throughout the game, and watching my mom as she lives the experience for the first time. :good!:

We'll turn around and wave up at you, Nationdom. :)

I'm actually only going to be there for the OU game, my buddy and I from Colorado. Excited about such a big time win early in the season can't wait. Southern belles too.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm actually only going to be there for the OU game, my buddy and I from Colorado. Excited about such a big time win early in the season can't wait. Southern belles too.

Aww, shoot. Well, I'll turn around and wave at where you woulda been, anyway. Sorry I'll miss you. :good!:

The best seat in neyland to stand 100% of the time is section r-w row 19. They are box seats with nobody behind you. Best seats I have ever had.

Over the years I have sat in maybe 12 different sections . From the top to the bottom . I'am not sure there is a bad seat in Neyland .

Thanks . It's a big commitment and a hefty price. Just want to get some opinions.

We sat in T section, row 40 before moving up to the Terrace. Had a ball in T and we're "gray" hairs... with one exception, a nasty Kentucky drunk with a filthy mouth.. the more we kicked their asses, the less he said... what an idiot!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back