Another Dobbs Article

So nice to be going into a season with an established QB. Can't wait to see what he can do this year!

Very impressed with this guy! Good story on his summer internship

Dobbs traveled to Florida in May for an internship helping test aircraft engines at Pratt & Whitney's West Palm Beach branch. Dobbs says the experience offered lessons he could carry over to football.

''It was interesting to see the dynamics,'' Dobbs said. ''I was working as part of a team working on an engine. They've got the same daily obstacles and barriers that any football team has. It was interesting seeing the parallels between the workplace and the athletic field.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/qb-jos...af.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Dobbs is a class act! The comments some folks made about him and the Vols in the article should be great motivation. I can't wait to see Dobbs lead our team!

Dobbs may end up being the best representative we've had for Tennessee athletics in the 21st century. I know there's a lot of time ahead, but it's difficult to imagine a better poster boy for what a University of Tennessee student athlete should be.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back