Peyton will consider coaching Vol QBs

CarbonVol

attachment.php

Reactions: 38 people
He would be the most effective assistant recruiter in the nation the instant he agreed to take that job.

Reactions: 36 people
Love Peyton, but the writing is on the wall that his NFL career is nearly over. He would be more of a QB "guru." I can't see him on the road recruiting like a QB coach would have to do.

Reactions: 3 people
It would be a natural fit although I it think would be a transition to OC if he wanted it. I believe he would do it for free because he loves Tennessee so much.

Love Peyton, but the writing is on the wall that his NFL career is nearly over. He would be more of a QB "guru." I can't see him on the road recruiting like a QB coach would have to do.

He wouldn't have to travel much. He would have the top QBs coming to him.

Reactions: 47 people

Wouldn't have to....an on campus visit would be like a pilgrimage up the mountain to see the wise man.

Pay him and they will come.

Reactions: 10 people

He'd be a great recruiting tool for QB's. Come and learn from one of the GOAT's. not only learn from him, but play for him, as the QB Coach for CBJ. Now what HS QB wouldn't want that opportunity? We'd be QB U for sure then.

Why would he have to travel? Players would come to him.

Wouldn't have to....an on campus visit would be like a pilgrimage up the mountain to see the wise man.

Pay him and they will come.

You are right. I would think that he would probably rather enjoy being with his family everyday next year than coaching. It is his call though.

VN Store

Back