What an arrogant...

Keyser Soze

Quote from the Monday press conf.

"You find out who's with you and who's against you... You write it down and put it in your back pocket. To reference later...."

Is this freakin guy serious!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 41 people
Seriously all you guys want to see is hate and anger. It fuels your passion!!!

You must ask yourself, what are you made of then to only see hate and anger?

Reactions: 43 people
You know you watched the pressed to find a negative. You weren't looking for hope or a positive. You believe none exists except when you view your own lives.

Reactions: 34 people
Yes he did. He is arrogant!! I'm like dude how many conference games have you won? Not even getting into sec east or bcs titles. He talks like he is Gene Simmons. We're not at the press conference to be blessed by your presence. Dude we want answers!!!! Well Butch your pocket will be full of all of East TN. He keeps saying stuff like to the untrained eye it may seem different than a coaches eye. Fulmer with all his success would never had said that.

Reactions: 12 people

"You find out who's with you and who's against you... You write it down and put it in your back pocket. To reference later...."

He is in the bunker. That bodes ill for the rest of the season and recruiting.

Reactions: 8 people
You know you watched the pressed to find a negative. You weren't looking for hope or a positive. You believe none exists except when you view your own lives.

I've watched every press conf. of the Butch Jones Era... This is the first time I've made a neg post... But thanks for playing. Better luck next time!

Reactions: 7 people
He is losing the fans and now we will support the student athletes but no way will we back this jerk!!!! As soon as uga comes in and opens a can I want to see what he has to say then. Jerk!!!! He basically cut off that female reporter with a smart response.

Reactions: 4 people
I've watched every press conf. of the Butch Jones Era... This is the first time I've made a neg post... But thanks for playing. Better luck next time!

Is this the first time you started a thread or posted negative!!! Come on, we're both not stupid.

And to quote you "thanks for playing"

Reactions: 5 people

What's the context. Because I could interpret that to mean you don't listen to the negative stuff during the heat of battle, but save it when you have time to reflect. But if you don't like the guy any more, then you could assume he is writing a revenge list.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back