2014 vs 2015 Vols Offense

It's not about the stats it's about wining or loseing and we have been loseing. Improvement has happened, but we are not getting the wins. One more top 5 class and we will unless we hit the reset button again, if needed. Butch loses the team he is fired, if they compete against better TEs and lose he should stay. He is intense and I like that.

Edit: my bad, TEs....not sure how that happened.... I think teams is what I was getting to.

Edit: my bad, losing, is it two late too claim typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's not about the stats it's about wining or loseing and we have been loseing. Improvement has happened, but we are not getting the wins. One more top 5 class and we will unless we hit the reset button again, if needed. Butch loses the team he is fired, if they compete against better TEs and lose he should stay. He is intense and I like that.

I'm going to need a translator for this one.

Butch and DeBord can draw up some pretty nice gameplans for the first 2-3 offensive possessions of the game. They march right down the field easily. Then the defense adjusts and they don't know how to change it up. Get shut down every time.

Butch and DeBord can draw up some pretty nice gameplans for the first 2-3 offensive possessions of the game. They march right down the field easily. Then the defense adjusts and they don't know how to change it up. Get shut down every time.

Yeah because once teams realize how bad Dobbs is with medium and long passes they just focus on stopping the run and screen and then the 3 and outs start happening. I love Dobbs but a big part of the problem is him and the receivers as well.

Yeah because once teams realize how bad Dobbs is with medium and long passes they just focus on stopping the run and the screen and then the 3 and outs start happening. I love Dobbs but a big part of the problem is him and the receivers as well.

I actually agree with you here..Dobb's success last year was before team's had a scouting report on him..now I will also say that the OL and the WR not getting open aren't helping him

#loseing

I actually agree with you here..Dobb's success last year was before team's had a scouting report on him..now I will also say that the OL and the WR not getting open aren't helping him

Exactly, and other than Florida we aren't running Dobbs much either. Honestly when you take away his wheels.... he's not good.

Not to mention the weak opponents he played..The wr's dropping balls ain't either
Not to mention fumbling and penalties that kill us..Our offense SUCKS and isn't well managed but dam our defense is worse..The weird angles those guys take to run after someone to tackle them is just strange..

And neither is defense or special teams.

Lolololol are you serious? Medley's missed field goals? The secondaries inability to wrap up and tackle? I could keep going...

Coaching is part of the issue, not the whole issue. The players have had reasonable chances to win games and have blown them just as the coaching staff has blown some calls.

VN Store

Back