Updated Bowl Projections

VolnJC

SB Nation has Ole Miss in Sugar..they had Florida there earlier..bet they have them losing the next two games

We are penciled into the Outback vs Northwestern

Updated bowl projections, with Michigan State and Oklahoma in the College Football Playoff - SBNation.com

CBS has us in the Liberty Bowl vs Kansas State...I just don't see us falling that far
NCAA College Football - CBSSports.com

Campus Insiders(who are they?)
has us in Liberty vs West Virginia
2015-2016 College Football Bowl Projections After Week 12 -

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
SB Nation has Ole Miss in Sugar..they had Florida there earlier..bet they have them losing the next two games

We are penciled into the Outback vs Northwestern

Updated bowl projections, with Michigan State and Oklahoma in the College Football Playoff - SBNation.com

I hope SB nation is right. A lot of places keep projecting us to be in the Liberty Bowl, but I think we will get a bump up to the Outback Bowl. Northwestern should be a good game and a game UT can win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I hope they are right. A lot of places keep projecting us to be in the Liberty Bowl, but I think we will get a bump up to the Outback Bowl. Northwestern should be a good game and a game UT can win.

I think the SEC places us in both of those bowls so there is no "bump up". There are six that are considered equal

I think the SEC places us in both of those bowls so there is no "bump up". There are six that are considered equal

6 wins got us the Taxslayer bowl last year. We won't drop with a better record. I don't see the liberty bowl at all.

yeah that's right..here are the tie ins

SEC

If No. 1 isnÂ’t in College Football Playoff

1. Allstate Sugar Bowl
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl vs. Big Ten No. 2

The conference will assign teams to the respective bowls in this pool
Outback Bowl vs. Big Ten No. 3
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl vs. ACC or Big Ten
TaxSlayer Bowl vs. ACC or Big Ten
AutoZone Liberty Bowl vs. Big 12
AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl vs. Big 12
Belk Bowl vs. ACC

Next Tier
Birmingham Bowl vs. American
Independence Bowl vs. ACC

my preferences:
1) Outback
2) Taxslayer
3) Belk
4) Music City
5) Liberty
6) Texas

next year:
playoffs, Sugar, and at the very least Citrus

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
No way if the beat OSU which I think they will

I have mixed feelings on the OSU vs Michigan game. I want them both to lose.
But I'm still hoping for a match up against Michigan in a bowl. That would be a big draw nationally. And after we beat them it will look great to recruits.

Reactions: 3 people
I have mixed feelings on the OSU vs Michigan game. I want them both to lose.
But I'm still hoping for a match up against Michigan in a bowl. That would be a big draw nationally. And after we beat them it will look great to recruits.

I want OSU to burn

Reactions: 5 people
I know they consider the "equal" but we don't.

The Taxslayer Bowl isn't a prestigious bowl. 6-6 teams don't go to prestigious bowls.. UT was excited about it because it was in FL. But the "quality" of the game is equal to the other 5 in that group.

Reactions: 1 person
The Taxslayer Bowl isn't a prestigious bowl. 6-6 teams don't go to prestigious bowls.. UT was excited about it because it was in FL. But the "quality" of the game is equal to the other 5 in that group.

I don't consider them equal at all. And pretty much everyone I know doesn't either. If you do then fine.

If we are listing preferences :)

1) Texas - selfishly and for recruitig
2) Outback
3) Taxslayer
4) Belk
5) Music City
6) Liberty

If we are listing preferences :)

1) Texas - selfishly and for recruitig
2) Outback
3) Taxslayer
4) Belk
5) Music City
6) Liberty
Switch 4 and 5 and I'm with you. I prefer Nashville to Charlotte. Weather will be about the same and Nashville is closer and more fun.

VN Store

Back