Sec 2015

UTP69

There are 4 SEC teams listed in the top 25.
Bummers #2; Swamp critters # 12; Miss # 18; Miss ST #21. Is the SEC down this year? Seems so.
Notably missing: LSU, Ga, Arky and TN. Here's to hoping after the last vote is cast we finish in the list.
I am a LFV (and also dyslexic):dance2:

Said this in another thread but I think its entirely possible that we do end up ranked this weekend. #20 wash st lost as did #24 toledo, if miss st gets crushed they probably drop out as well. Forgot to mention #25 temple could lose to uconn and very possible that usc beats #22 ucla. Given the fact that after today we will be on a 5 game win streak I think we could sneak in, especially if some more of those teams lose.

Reactions: 1 person
Said this in another thread but I think its entirely possible that we do end up ranked this weekend. #20 wash st lost as did #24 toledo, if miss st gets crushed they probably drop out as well. Forgot to mention #25 temple could lose to uconn and very possible that usc beats #22 ucla. Given the fact that after today we will be on a 5 game win streak I think we could sneak in, especially if some more of those teams lose.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hope you are right. Be nice to finish in there.

If Tennessee wins soundly there is a good chance they crack the top 25. Would be nice.

We will not be ranked after today. The only way we end up ranked this year is winning a good bowl game. I think we deserve to be ranked, but we are not even receiving votes at all in the polls. There are too many teams ahead of us.

We will not be ranked after today. The only way we end up ranked this year is winning a good bowl game. I think we deserve to be ranked, but we are not even receiving votes at all in the polls. There are too many teams ahead of us.

We are actually receiving votes in either the ap or the coaches, can't remember which. Nobody said we would be ranked but the possibility is there.

Edit: We are receiving points in the AP poll. Also at minimum 2 of the teams in front of us (in the also receiving votes part) will drop below us. Pitt has lost and LSU/A&M will take care of themselves, of course that also means that one of them will probably move up.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back