The field is

We have an entire off-season after this game to figure it out. It has to change by next year.

Reactions: 3 people
The field is
gonna be one of the most talked about issues during a LONG off season.

Vandy isn't having any trouble with it. I agree it looks like ****, but both teams have to play on it.

Wasn't making excuses just saying they are talking about it ALOT on the broadcast and it's noticeable our guys are falling all over...

The old artificial turf sucked and shredded a lot of ACLs, but the new field turf looks nice and you never hear any players complain about it that I'm aware of. Just go to that next year and stop worrying about it.

Wasn't making excuses just saying they are talking about it ALOT on the broadcast and it's noticeable our guys are falling all over...

I get that. But several people on here are using it as an excuse. Both teams play on it. It doesn't magically not be **** when the opponents try to make cuts.

The old artificial turf sucked and shredded a lot of ACLs, but the new field turf looks nice and you never hear any players complain about it that I'm aware of. Just go to that next year and stop worrying about it.

I hear you but it looks kinda like a florida green on a cheap golf course after the snow birds ravaged it for three months...super patchy

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back