Kahlil McKenzie changing numbers

Very surprised Kahlil would give up his number but even more impressed by the Kongbo statement.

Reactions: 11 people
Noticed one of new recruits wearing #17 think it was Tyler Byrd so does Dillon Bates change numbers.

I love that attitude. The team seems like they are on a mission this year. Everyone knows just how close we were last year.

Reactions: 3 people
Kongbo should go to the NFL when he has the chance. ...but I like the cut of his jib.

Reactions: 1 person
Kongbo should go to the NFL when he has the chance. ...but I like the cut of his jib.

Why dont we see him practice 1 time before we put him in the hall of fame, you remember Blair was going to step in and be our starting left tackle for 2 years before moving on to the NFL he wouldn't start for a very good high school team now.

Reactions: 7 people
Ole Miss: Mr. Kongbo we have this much money for you.

USC : We'll beat that offer.

FSU : Match those offers plus some shoes.

Kahlil: Want my number bruh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26 people
Kongbo on being asked if he was planning on 1 and done or not: "I am coming to win a National Championship...if it takes 3 years I will be there 3 years...if it takes 1 then I guess I am gone"

Nahhh, soon as you get your first Natty, you're gonna want another.

Reactions: 2 people
Will be #99 this fall, Kongbo to take #1

Kongbo on being asked if he was planning on 1 and done or not: "I am coming to win a National Championship...if it takes 3 years I will be there 3 years...if it takes 1 then I guess I am gone"

Now that, my friend, is confidence. I love this young man already. What a team he and McKenzie make.

Why dont we see him practice 1 time before we put him in the hall of fame, you remember Blair was going to step in and be our starting left tackle for 2 years before moving on to the NFL he wouldn't start for a very good high school team now.

Exactly. He's not just going to walk onto the field and steamroll SEC tackles like those juco chumps. Got
a lot of technique work to do.

Exactly. He's not just going to walk onto the field and steamroll SEC tackles like those juco chumps. Got

I think he just meant whenever he has chance rather than waiting til nat. championship. Now we all know we will win it next year, so IF IF he has ready the wait will not be long for him. :)

And he has all the tools to be very successful. That's why Alabama, USC, Ole Miss and FSU wanted him sooooo bad.

And he has all the tools to be very successful. That's why Alabama, USC, Ole Miss and FSU wanted him sooooo bad.

Yes sir.
Don't think I'm going out on a limb with the following statement.
When you go from almost zero fb experience to the #1 juco in only one season, guessing he learns rather quickly.

Will be #99 this fall, Kongbo to take #1

I hope his attitude is contagious. This is the mindset the program needs. Accept nothing less than championships.

VN Store

Back