the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can stream the game here

Watch #23 Tennessee vs. #12 Texas A&M Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are ranked 23rd in the AP Top 25 Poll and 25th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Texas A&M is ranked 12th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 11th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

the Lady Vols must keep the turnovers down,there is no question about that,I do hope they keep up the Offensive rhythm they have been in,it will be needed

and as our beloved CPS would say,play Defense and Rebound :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 5 people
For your alternative viewing pleasure, there should be some new Super Bowl commercials being shown during the pregame show on CBS.

Reactions: 1 person
UT is tied with TA&M in fourth place both with 5-4 records. Both teams really need this game to try and get one of the top four seeds in the SEC tournament and thus avoid having to play on days 1 and 2 of the tournament.

TA&M lost to Florida last game - Florida is much better than I thought they would be - and TA&M has now lost two in a row at home after losing to SC on Sunday. So they will be working hard to make sure it doesn't become three losses in a row at home.

This will be a difficult game for the LV's to win. If TA&M plays man defense, the outlook for the LV's improves. TA&M is guard-oriented and the LV's usually struggle with teams that have good guards. The LV's will have to contain Jones, Walker, and Williams. I can see a close LV win, but I can also see a double-digit TA&M win.

This can be a tough battle.. Both teams match up pretty well... Te'a Jordan and Draya are going to have their hands full will Jones Williams and Walker... But I still think the Lady Vols will win

If we rebound the basketball from the guard and wing spot, and play defense. We should be in this game. Lady Vols by 3, the streak begins. We still need a winning streak.

If we rebound the basketball from the guard and wing spot, and play defense. We should be in this game. Lady Vols by 3, the streak begins. We still need a winning streak.

Holly challenged both Reynolds and Carter to rebound and both have responded and are trying to hit the boards.

I feel good about this game, Mercedes Russell and Te'a Cooper are playing there best ball all year now, and Diamond DeShields may be geting it all together now.

I do wish that Deshields would level out and be consistent from game to game,I'm not sure if it is she doesn't want to play Holly Ball or it is her injuries that make her so inconsistent,she can be great and be a turnover machine at times too

This game will probably get ugly even though we've played better our last 2 games. If it was at home I would say we might just have a chance at pulling off the upset. I'm going to predict Texas A&M 74 Lady Vols 65. Could also be worse than this score as well.

I just don't see us pulling off the big upset but it's still a slight possibility. We can only do that with everybody that plays contributing & probably at least 1-2 players having big games like DeShields & Russell or DeShields & Graves.

Holly challenged both Reynolds and Carter to rebound and both have responded and are trying to hit the boards.

Yeah, I hope Reynolds stay aggressive. Carter and Middleton will be the key going forward.

Well guard play cos to win big time games you have to have good guard play.

Reynolds is playing some good basketball right now,i hope she keeps it up
I really like her too... I just want her to be consistent and knock down those midrange and short jumpers... She has size,speed and good elevation she's really working out of that early slump

I really like her too... I just want her to be consistent and knock down those midrange and short jumpers... She has size,speed and good elevation she's really working out of that early slump

I'm with you,she is looking good

Tough game for us need to come out with our A game.

maxresdefault.jpg

wohoooo that is a game changer for sure Volfan, you have broken out the lucky picture

IMHO the whole team is getting not only better, but more aggressive. Russell is becoming more of a force in the paint...she's just a late bloomer and I guess, for that matter, so are some others...:)

GO LADY VOLS AND HOLLY!

Reactions: 5 people
Every game is a tough game for us unless we're playing the absolute worst SEC teams AT HOME. True or not true?

Every game is a tough game for us unless we're playing the absolute worst SEC teams AT HOME. True or not true?

True. The last two games were against absolutely horrible teams. For tomorrow, Massey predicts #23 Texas A&M over #32 Tennessee 68-63. I am not sure the scores will be that high. Both teams have been struggling offensively except when competing against the dregs of the league.

would somebody plz pay Ivy's bail, so she(?) can come back & play?

VN Store

Back