Just saw this Tweeted from Govolsxtra..????

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Also in lawsuit against UT: Peyton Manning, Lil? Jon

Now Peyton Manning and Lil Jon named in lawsuit!!?? WTH??

I guess if you're a male, and attended or even visited UT, your a predator!

I attended 1982-1986 and I didn't even know I was a sex predator! :blink::blink::blink:

Interesting that the University (deep pockets) is being sued and not those involved, who I believe where all kicked off the team??

This PC, feminist, rape culture BS is getting out of hand!

10037-albums19-picture5538.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 people
Absurdity. If there is a bad culture at UT, then it needs changing and heads need to roll. But naming Peyton and Lil Jon in the way they do is asinine. It makes it seem like a joke to me, which is unfortunate, because this is a very serious issue.

Reactions: 18 people
This is a serious issue... but how can anybody take this seriously?
It also cites the Nov. 9, 2014 visit by rapper Lil' Jon to the Tennessee football facility as "enhancement of a hostile sexual environment," saying Lil' Jon "has been associated with sexual violence and rape culture" for more than a decade.

Reactions: 21 people
They are really reaching. Going back 20 years. Wow! There has been so much change since then. I hope someone stands up for our great University.

I've seen halftime shows featuring Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. Clearly there's a facelift culture being endorsed by POTS and it causing me to have body image issues.

Reactions: 14 people
This is a serious issue... but how can anybody take this seriously?

I was a little concerned at first but this solidifies the entire thing in my mind as a money grab....I genuinely feel these situations should immediately be turned over to the local law enforcement entities, which it sounds like each was...if not that procedure needs to change. I Hope any rape aligations are thoroughly investigation with anonymity for all...which I believe has been lost on the players involved...they should counter suit immediately.

Reactions: 6 people
I guess we shouldn't post anymore the "girls of whatever team" pictures anymore before every game otherwise all of us on Volnation will be named in the lawsuit next since we created a sexual environment of whatever! What a joke and clearly this is just for money only hoping the University will just settle so they can get paid.

Reactions: 9 people
Soon, you will need a pre sex agreement where the two parties and their lawyers sit down and draft out details

Then, if climax is not reached or the package is smaller than advertised, then liability can be determined

If the penis don't fit, you must remit

Reactions: 54 people
At this point it's becoming comical... And taking away from the seriousness. But then again I thought this was settled what 2 years ago........

Reactions: 1 person
WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs pray for relief as follows: a. Defendant be served with process and answer herein; b. An award of damages in an amount to be established at trial, including, without limitation, reimbursement and prepayment for all of Plaintiffs’ tuition or related expenses; payment of Plaintiffs’ expenses incurred as a consequence of the sexual assault; damages for deprivation of equal access to the educational benefits and opportunities provided by UT; and damages for past, present, and future emotional pain and suffering, ongoing and severe mental anguish, and loss of past, present, and future enjoyment of life; c. An Order enjoining UT, along with all of its agents, employees, and those acting in concert therewith, from unlawful discrimination on the basis of sex, including the failure to address, prevent, and/or remedy sexual harassment; d. Injunctive relief requiring UT to redress its violations of Title IX including: 1) instituting, with the assistance of outside experts, and enforcing a comprehensive sexual harassment policy, including procedures for effective reporting of sexual harassment incidents, an effective and immediate crisis response, and an expanded victim assistance and protection program; 2) adopting a real “zero tolerance policy” under which there will be expedited proceedings and punishment proportional to the offense for violation of sexual harassment policies; 3) providing for an annual, independent review by the UT Board of Trustees, with the participation of outside reviewers, of Athletic Department compliance with the sexual harassment and recruiting policies and any other relief to be determined at trial requiring UT to comply with federal law under Title IX; and 4) enjoining UT from utilizing the TUAPA administrative process in sexual assault investigations. e. Attorneys’ fees pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1988(b); f. For the court costs of trying this action; g. For a jury to hear this cause of action; h. For costs to be taxed to the Defendant; i. For such other and further relief as the Court may deem proper; and, j. For pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case 3:16-mc-09999 Document 71 Filed 02/09/16 Page 63 of 64 PageID #: 2122
64 of 64
k. Plaintiffs respectfully reserve the right to amend this Complaint to conform to

This just crossed the line into over the top ridiculous. How could the KNS mention the greatest ambassador to our university who just won the Super Bowl in such a salacious way to just have a headline?! Good grief- I thought he just mooned some girl? But goodness 20 YEARS AGO!!! Does anyone remember being in college and doing crazy things!! But now if you do anything you are suddenly a sexual predator. Now tomorrow's story will be about Peyton - hopefully someone in the media will finally say how ridiculous this is getting.

Absurdity. If there is a bad culture at UT, then it needs changing and heads need to roll. But naming Peyton and Lil Jon in the way they do is asinine. It makes it seem like a joke to me, which is unfortunate, because this is a very serious issue.

Which means to me they could be hamstringing their own case. If I was on the jury for such a case, and they started talking that nonsense that has noting at all to do with the subject at hand, I would sit there and wait until they send us to chambers and I could find for the defendant.

my initial gut reaction is this seems like a like a stretch at best. Without having all the info its hard to cast judgement on the suit. But going back 20 years is ridiculous, again, not to undermine what any women have gone through. But no one has been found guilty of any wrong doing. It def seems nucking futs, and thats putting it mildly.

Last edited:
all the schools going against ..
new thing ..

get law suits and recruits leave...

#newworldorder

And the News Sentinel is using Peyton to grab a headline. Horrible journalism.

It is worse than that. There is an Outside The Lines interview with the Dopirak reporter and he lumps Manning into this in a way that insinuates that he sexually assaulted somebody on campus the same as the other players accused of rape.

I have heard much rumors about the Manning incident, and maybe it rose to the level of sexual assault (very weakly so), but it wasn't rape. Plus, the alleged victim was made whole through a monetary settlement, which ironically, is exactly what this suit is seeking as redress. Hypocrisy much?

Naming Manning was a huge mistake IMO. It could poison a jury against the plaintiffs.

Reactions: 3 people
This court case is pulling from way back on peyton. The entire athletic department has changed since then it seems.

Soon, you will need a pre sex agreement where the two parties and their lawyers sit down and draft out details

Then, if climax is not reached or the package is smaller than advertised, then liability can be determined

If the penis don't fit, you must remit

You laugh, and so do I, but I would not be one bit surprised to hear that Univesities are providing students with a sex agreement to be signed by all participants in the future. The problem is that there almost always is alcohol involved, and then the argument will be that it negated the girl from having the necessary capacity to execute the agreement.

So, I guess they need something like a drive-by hookup chapel on campus. Where both parties can be evaluated, and then after they pass the evaluations, they can exchange hookup vows before getting together.

Reactions: 1 person
This court case is pulling from way back on peyton. The entire athletic department has changed since then it seems.

There also is a statute of limitations. I know Manning not being named as a defendant, and is being used to show a pattern of bad behavior by the University, but it looks like reaching to me.

VN Store

Back