another article smearing Peyton

What you have to realize is that there are a lot of miserable human beings out there that can't stand to see anyone else happy or successful, so they write garbage like this to somehow make themselves feel better.

Reactions: 12 people
LOL. The guy starts the story mad because his pic of Cam didn't get love.... I should have just stopped there.

Reactions: 10 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I usually do not reply much on topics after the season but to keep seeing the negative attempts to condemn Peyton is very unusual. I try to find reasoning in the effort but come up short: he has always seemed to be diplomatic when interviewed, you can actually Understand what he is implying when he does speak, he decided to stay in college instead of running for the money, he has not committed any "drive by's" guns a blaring after a long night out at the bars, he makes for the most part funny commercials, and he is pretty good on the football field! Yup, can't figure it out except some people do not need a reason, to heck with their philosophy.

Go Vols and Go Peyton

Reactions: 7 people
I did a little research on the writer. He's got his own issues. Clearly, race is an issue with him

:hi:
Yeah, I didn't look him up but it was clear that it wasn't
him "reporting" anything. Guy was mad as a wet hen with every sentence.

All of the documents that he posted were submitted by the "victim's" lawyers. Of course it's going to be slanted and only highlight their theories.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Dr. Jamie "Not Right" Naughright has some issues, also. Google her, and see what you find.

However, the dude that wrote this article is clearly on a "fishing" expedition.

He's mad about Cam's treatment by the media, post Super Bowl.

He's mad that USA Today didn't try to burn PM at the stake 10-12 years ago.

He's mad cause the Manning family is making money on, well, anything.

His main emphasis is that Dr. Naughright never called anyone "M***** F*****", and that she never used foul language.

Maybe I misread his article?

I think he suffers from a chronic case of Manning Envy. JMHO.

Reactions: 10 people
The guy is a POS writer with an agenda. Sure, let's dig up the past in an attempt to prove Peyton isn't a saint so Cam's actions and the ensuing media/fan reaction are somehow proven unfair?

Fact: This incident DID make national news
Fact: nothing ever came of it

This is the same guy who claims his birth certificate was falsified with a man that was not his biological father because that man was caucasian. His "real" father was a "light skinned black man." Maybe Shaun and Rachel Dolezal should get together and share notes on their life experiences.

Reactions: 11 people
Unbelievable, but I'm not surprised! You can't be as successful as Manning has been over the years without there being jealousy and envy from some folks.

Last edited:
She has also sued someone else later regarding sexual allegations and do yourself a favor and Google the author

The black lives matter is hurting race relations more than helping. Dr. King must be turning over in his grave. We have went backwards during the last few years.

Reactions: 9 people
Stop being naive. I love Peyton, but he did do this and it was wrong. It is an interesting point to bring up that had this occurred in the age of FB and Twitter, I wonder how Peyton's reputation would be viewed today. I thought the article was very well written, and while I love UT and Peyton regardless, it was still hard for me to read because we all know he did this.

Reactions: 6 people
Stop being naive. I love Peyton, but he did do this and it was wrong. It is an interesting point to bring up that had this occurred in the age of FB and Twitter, I wonder how Peyton's reputation would be viewed today. I thought the article was very well written, and while I love UT and Peyton regardless, it was still hard for me to read because we all know he did this.
Why are others naive, but your position is valid for accepting one side of the story out of hand?

I'd guess the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: 9 people
Why Black Lives Matter Is in Trouble | The National Interest
The end is nigh for #BlackLivesMatter—and its leadership doesn’t even see it yet.

DeRay Mckesson announced last week in a soporific Medium post that he is running for mayor of Baltimore, and the general response has been a collective cringe. Mckesson is one of the Black Lives Matter activists with the most promise, but by attempting to leverage a social movement into a political force for good, he’s likely headed for trouble.

Mckesson survived the December Twitter fracas after Black Lives Matter cofounder, New York Daily News “social justice” columnist and erstwhile fundraiser Shaun King could not account for hundreds of thousands of dollars raised via social media platforms on behalf of Haitian earthquake victims and black victims of gun violence. Apparently King’s incompetence extended to his latest failed venture, the pseudo-nonprofit Justice Together. After King could not account for the organization’s funds, board members, including Mckesson, resigned while accusing King of gross mismanagement.

King is permanently tainted by scandal and has reached his ceiling of political influence. He will finish his career by being a resource to mine for the odd sympathetic journalist looking for her big reporting break on the next Sandra Bland story.

Reactions: 8 people

It was a trash piece from someone needing attention.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back