Marquez Callaway

codyg10

Am I the only one who thinks he could be a star for us? He reminds me a lot of Sammy Watkins when he was coming out of high school just not quite as big. He catches the ball away from his body, is extremely physical and athletic, and he plays both sides of the ball very well which means he has a great IQ. I think he will make a big impact even as early as this season.

Not sure if anyone else has seen his highlights but here is a link

WRHS PLAYER HIGHLIGHTS - MARQUEZ CALLAWAY - YouTube

I believe Callaway could be an upgrade to Watkins.

In fact, I feel we are loaded with talented receivers.

But the passing game needs to be just a bit more proficient this year to affirm that opinion. The good news is I and several others believe we are very close to seeing that.

Last edited:
Im sorry, but playing both sides of the ball in high school has almost nothing about IQ and has almost everything to do with athletic ability.

I agree he's going to make an impact but let's wait til he gets on campus before we make comparisons with 1st round NFL players.

It's not OP's fault, having no football to watch is driving everyone mad. This is why I hate the offseason.

Reactions: 4 people
Am I the only one who thinks he could be a star for us? He reminds me a lot of Sammy Watkins when he was coming out of high school just not quite as big. He catches the ball away from his body, is extremely physical and athletic, and he plays both sides of the ball very well which means he has a great IQ. I think he will make a big impact even as early as this season.

How many times are people going to start thread with just players name like that... do you not know that scares us? :thud:

Also why not post this in his thread... just sayin :)

Reactions: 2 people
What's the punishment for starting name only threads again?

historyofworld2309.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Lol. You are just saying that because of the hair.

I see what you are saying op. Callaway needs to work on his speed and his burst ability. If he reads the defense as well as watkins, he will be a great player. Too early to say at this point thought.

How many times are people going to start thread with just players name like that... do you not know that scares us? :thud:

Also why not post this in his thread... just sayin :)

If it had been posted in hie thread,would you have even read it?Probley not. JUST SAYING.

VN Store

Back