Wee bit of Massengale news

Reuniting with Bollingbrook team mate LINK

Too bad fans can't get along as well as the players.

There's a big difference.

Those two former teammates practically grew up together.

Conversely, the fan bases are of two different mindsets. Tennessee fans have been on board with the women's game from the ground floor as Tennessee practically helped invent the women's game. Connecticut fans think the game arrived in the 90's with the onset of their team's success. It didn't.

Keep wishing upon a star.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks brassie for the heads up....You're an OK poster.:)

You love you some UCONN posters don't you GameTime? You're the only Lady Vol fan that's been very warming and always on the defensive for our UCONN posters......no matter what! :-/ I bet you're an extremely nice person in real life.

Reactions: 3 people
You love you some UCONN posters don't you GameTime? You're the only Lady Vol fan that's been very warming and always on the defensive for our UCONN posters......no matter what! :-/ I bet you're an extremely nice person in real life.

I try and not take any of this stuff to seriously....As long as UConn fan doesn't come here and brag to much, or put us down with hateful words, they are usually welcomed here by me...

Our program has been down for awhile in the raising of banners, but wins and losses does not always tell the complete story.

As long as the girl's get their degrees and have a great experience at UT, their season was a success.

Reactions: 4 people
I like to hear the lamentations of the uconners, they still have a inferiority complex, even after all these years.

Massengale just isn't good enough for the pro game, sorry to say. Wasn't that good in college. I thought she'd be good when she was a freshman here--she was a top prospect--but she was soft and never developed into the playmaker I thought she might be. But a good person and good luck to her in the future.

I'm surprised that they waived Johnson and Massengale for Jordan Jones. I don't think that Jones will necessarily be a better player than either. Personally, I thought Johnson was a lock.

She sure was important to Baylor. When she was out they lost to Oklahoma.

Graves looks to have made the roster for Minnesota.
Simmons is still on the roster for ATL
Harrison is still on the roster for PHX.
:)

VN Store

Back