Phillip Fulmer roast question

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
So my sister won tickets to this on radio. She said the value is high enough she had to fill out a w2 form. She has no interest in going so she is sending me and our 81 year old dad. She asked if I have a tux as its a black tie affair. I have tons of nice suits but no tuxedo. I can wear my orange and white bowtie and get in right with a regular suit? If not oh well im out im not renting a tux.

It says classy but still casual enough to party.
tuxedo-t-shirt_44440.jpg

So my sister won tickets to this on radio. She said the value is high enough she had to fill out a w2 form. She has no interest in going so she is sending me and our 81 year old dad. She asked if I have a tux as its a black tie affair. I have tons of nice suits but no tuxedo. I can wear my orange and white bowtie and get in right with a regular suit? If not oh well im out im not renting a tux.

Black Tie, does mean Tux. Don't blow it! Rent a Tux and act like you belong there.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
And getting a really large apple ready...:crazy:

Don't know on dress question. Filling out a W-2 for tix is nuts.

If a prize is over a couple of hundred bucks, a W2 is required because the company giving it away has to disclose what they gave away. I think tickets to the event were $150 each, so that makes sense.

If a prize is over a couple of hundred bucks, a W2 is required because the company giving it away has to disclose what they gave away. I think tickets to the event were $150 each, so that makes sense.

It's a w-9 and the amount is $600

Reactions: 3 people
I'm going and I'm not wearing a tux. It said suggested but optional. I'm wearing a suit with a dark tie.

I once showed up in boots to a black tie affair. I was the last one to know and the last one to show, basically long story short, I was the last one anyone thought they'd see there.

Reactions: 11 people
I once showed up in boots to a black tie affair. I was the last one to know and the last one to show, basically long story short, I was the last one anyone thought they'd see there.

Don't be upset with yourself, we'll blame it all on your roots.

Reactions: 4 people

Here's a question you can deliver...."Phil, did you really say 'The job of the offense is to get a few first downs, then punt.'"

Thought you were going to ask what sauces to take.

VN Store

Back