The Best

kayman1

Well i've waited a bit before i say anything about Pat Summitt. Talked to her one time on a flight and she acted like we were old friends which amazed me. After listening to and reading all the tributes today, the one thing that stands out to me is the word class. Alot of her records will eventually be broken, but i dont care who breaks them, they will never do it with as much CLASS as Pat Head Summitt did! NEVER!!

Reactions: 4 people
It is because of Pat Summitt records will have a chance at being broken! A little bit of anyone who has ever cheered for the orange died with Pat. She is the epitome of Vol For Life! I cried like no other while reading numerous articles on her life, legacy and passing, when Rocky Top came on the radio! Then listening to the Tennessee Waltz at Ayers Hall took it to a whole 'nother level. Living inside our little orange rock, I don't think we fully realized or grasped the fact we had a living legend walking among us. The Lady Vols basketball program Will always be Pat's program and her legend will grow through it and her legacy will live on through it! May you rest in peace coach! VFL GBO

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back