Niedermeyer...?

DEAD!

KUBLANOW....??!!

DEAD MAN!

12002763.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
GA's OL is going to have hell unleashed on them

Kublanow needs to have bad case of flu Tennessee week this year or show up wearing a suit of medieval armor. That kid better have his head and knees on a swivel if his coaching staff puts him on the field. What goes around tends to come around it has been said.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not saying any of our players take a cheap shot. But I wouldn't mind seeing him carted off the field. Would like to see him get his a$$ whipped for about a half before that happens

Reactions: 2 people
Kublanow needs to have bad case of flu Tennessee week this year or show up wearing a suit of medieval armor. That kid better have his head and knees on a swivel if his coaching staff puts him on the field. What goes around tends to come around it has been said.
Agreed. Karma is a bi@#h, and she don't play !!

Looks like we will not see him on the field until the Florida game. From what I hear he should get 12-14 snaps in that game.

I hope that UGA center tears every ligament he has in his knee. I hope he never steps on football field again after the UT game.

Reactions: 1 person
This

I coached amateur baseball almost 15 years back in the day. I never ever coached a kid to throw at a kid in the batters box, but when I thought the circumstances warranted an opposing player get brushed back or thrown to high and inside my kids instinctively understood the game well enough that it happened. CBJ is the type coach that I do not believe will tell any of our kids to go out and injure an opposing player. That said it would surprise me not one of our kids in front of the UGA crowd destroys Kublanow's season if he takes the field this year against 120. Emotions run high, etc etc etc all that coach speak stuff when the SEC nor NCAA did nothing about Kublanow intentionally going after one of our kids to injure him.

I hope the kid has a full game, but I hope he gets his ASS whipped all day. Just gets abused...

If it happens that way, he will soon forget it.

If he gets dominated so badly during the first half that he is replaced during the second, he will seen as a quitter. You guys suck at revenge.

Really a class act there.:yikes:

Yeah, that's goin too far. I'm mad as anybody at what he did to Tut but I don't wish injury on any player. He's a kid and kids make mistakes, sometimes bad mistakes. Emotions run high and he was getting dominated by Tut and in a split second he made a poor decision that went horribly wrong for our player. If we all got what we had coming to us, most of us would be hurt, alone, or dead.

Just show him the error of his ways by sh*tkicking him all game long. Embarrass him with ease and laugh while doing it but don't get too involved cuz if the defense is more worried bout him than the game GA will win so remember what the goal is this year.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, that's goin too far. I'm mad as anybody at what he did to Tut but I don't wish injury on any player. He's a kid and kids make mistakes, sometimes bad mistakes. Emotions run high and he was getting dominated by Tut and in a split second he made a poor decision that went horribly wrong for our player. If we all got what we had coming to us, most of us would be hurt, alone, or dead.

Just show him the error of his ways by sh*tkicking him all game long. Embarrass him with ease and laugh while doing it but don't get too involved cuz if the defense is more worried bout him than the game GA will win so remember what the goal is this year.
AMEN. Some of our (apparently) younger VN members are overtly zealous at passing judgment over the young man. What's an appropriate remedy for the situation? There isn't one. Our self-satisfaction will come with him being dominated by each and every Orange-clad warrior who makes legal contact with him. Let's remember that most all UGA fans really, truly believe Chubb was the victim of a dirty hit. We're all subjective, but let's all direct our frustration over Shy's injury by supporting a clean big time ass whoopin' on them dawgs with that boy's tears displayed on national tv.:twocents:

Reactions: 4 people

The only problem is that this POS has a history of cheap-shots at opposing players starting in high school. A Vol fan in GA posted on here after the GA game that this guy targets players and Tut was his latest victim. He said he lived in the area where he went to HS and witnessed first hand. I sincerely doubt he'll learn his lesson from an a$$-beating (unless it were in the parking lot after the game).

Reactions: 1 person
Did Butch call out the georgia player after the game last year? He should have. If I'm Jones, I'm bringing it up this year too before the game--just to let one and all know that illegal blocks are dangerous and cannot be tolerated.

VN Store

Back