This team is loaded

WildTurkey

frank
Don't care about the stars by their names. Don't care about the 4th quarter breakdowns. Don't care about any streaks. The fact is the 2016 Vols are very talented and very experienced. Virtually every major contributor returns from a team that put two playoff teams on the ropes.

I have been critical of Dobbs and his accuracy - but I truly believe he will have a monster year. I know hope springs eternal before the first game for every team...but not every team has almost every single player in the previous year's highlight video returning. Enjoy.

*Mods if this is in another thread, sorry.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCyjedIjdA[/youtube]

Reactions: 12 people
Team-Awesome-Meme-18.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
This team has got the talent and the leadership. If the crucial breaks go their way, Team 120 is holding that SEC championship trophy and going to the playoffs. No doubt in my mind!

I am not making any championship predictions yet. I just plan on enjoying each game as it comes. If we get W's against UF and UGA, then I might start looking ahead to Atlanta. Until then, I just want to see large young gentlemen in Orange start hitting people on the field. #GBO #Team120

Reactions: 7 people
Don't care about the stars by their names. Don't care about the 4th quarter breakdowns. Don't care about any streaks. The fact is the 2016 Vols are very talented and very experienced. Virtually every major contributor returns from a team that put two playoff teams on the ropes.

I have been critical of Dobbs and his accuracy - but I truly believe he will have a monster year. I know hope springs eternal before the first game for every team...but not every team has almost every single player in the previous year's highlight video returning. Enjoy.

*Mods if this is in another thread, sorry.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCyjedIjdA[/youtube]

Any word on how Jalen Meeves-Raybin is doing haven't heard much about him since the Florida game.

Its like driving so many Ford Taurus's that you flip out upon getting a fully loaded SUV... From 2003.

There might be 5 or 6 teams that have a roster competitive to ours. The rest of college football teams are playing catch up.

The question is not about talent, but how well will this talent be used and how will this talent execute a game plan?

VN Store

Back