This is how the field looks for the UT vs VT game!

PineyBluff Vol

BWjELhxIUAEe_62.jpg:large

Here is some views from the construction camera! Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol Construction Cam | News Archive | Fan Info | Bristol Motor Speedway

Here is more info...https://www.facebook.com/BattleAtBristol/videos :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I'm in RP-C which is like corner of the Tech end zone. With the track in the way it will probably be the equivalent of being on the upper bowl in Neyland. I'm not expecting the best view of a live game I've ever had but this is an experience that can't be missed if you already live in the Tri-Cities.

Reactions: 2 people
It's not as bad as the picture lets on, if you have been to Bristol, it will be great venue, now that being said, those seats to the right and left of the goal post, might be a little tough.

Seriously though, if your seats are at either end of the field, they are basically worthless in terms of viewing the actual game. You are almost a football field away from the back of the endzone! You are going to have to watch the jumbo tron, which is what I'll be doing on my couch.

History will be made though and a million people will claim to have been there😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like the VT School of Engineering figured out how to mount that center display board without it falling too. Them boys is reel smart. :crazy:

VT IS one of the top engineering programs in the Nation, so I would say Yes, they are smart:good!:!

Looks like they're playing on asphalt, sweet!

First football game in this large of a venue, plus first football game played on asphalt. Medical emergency vehicles will be spaced every 20 yards apart. Dooley on crutches!, why did they think a football game could be played on hot asphalt? This was a terrible idea.

There was ba-lood in the saddle,
Blood everywhere.
There was ba-lood in the saddle

VN Store

Back