UT plays Bama 3 times?

That's crazy. But I do like his predictions and it would sure say, TENNESSEE'S BACK BABY!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Wasn't Miss Cleo a big scam?

This article is too silly. I know no one knows what will happen, but a 70-68 championship game between cinci and SMU. Smh

Miami over Clemson in the ACCCG? (Okay, Clemson may . . . . Well Clemson, but probably not to Miami)

Says Miss. St. would win most other conference? They were barely good with an NFL draft pick at QB.

Reactions: 1 person
Would be great to build a 3 game winning streak vs Bama in one year, and also D4H could become the forum legend and for the right reason. :eek:

Reactions: 2 people
Odds of that happening are lower than the 3-4% chance that Oklahoma and Florida had to come back and beat us last IMO. Tifwiw, byob, irs, asvab, uoeno, osha, nafta

Very bold prediction. Is this setting us up for cliff jumping fans? Also, has Dobbs winning Heisman

Clayton Picks All the Games Correctly: The Miss Cleo of College Football’s Preseason Prognostications - Down The Drive

Would love to beat them 3 times but doubt we play more than once..I don't see 2 teams from the same conference ever playing in the playoff..my take is if you don't make it to your conference championship you don't deserve to play in the playoff just like if you lose your conference championship game you don't deserve it either..just my opinion.

No way the B1G gets left out of the CFP.

I think It's possible..OU and TCU are their best chance and not sure either make it. I could see 1 SEC Team, the Clemson/FSU winner reps the ACC, Ohio St or Mich from the big 10 and possibly Stanford from the PAC 10..not saying a big 12 team doesn't make it but OU has the 2nd hardest schedule in the country behind USC and could lose several games and maybe even their first one vs Houston. Also they play Ohio St and TCU back to back weekends..if OU starts 4-0 they would have beaten Top 15 Hou,Top 6 ohio St and Top 13 TCU then they deserve to jump to #1..That is a filthy way to start the first 4 games to their season.

McCaffery should win it easily.

D4H will disagree.

I agree..he got robbed last season he had more total yards than anybody,including Henry and it wasn't even close. McCaffery,Watson or Fournette will win the Heisman and McCaffery if he even comes close to last year's numbers. I don't know of a better all purpose athlete in college football than him..Great runner,great receiver and great return man..A true triple threat.

Would love to beat them 3 times but doubt we play more than once..I don't see 2 teams from the same conference ever playing in the playoff, in the four-team format..my take is if you don't make it to your conference championship you don't deserve to play in the playoff just like if you lose your conference championship game you don't deserve it either..just my opinion.

fyp

No way Bama would make the playoffs having already lost to Tennessee twice.

Agree..I doubt we could beat Saban twice in one year we haven't been able to do it once..I don't ever see him losing to the same team twice in one season. I think we have a chance at beating them at home this year but they still could lose to USC,LSU,Ole Miss and A'M..not saying they lose all or any of them but those 4 plus us are games that they could potentially lose..or Saban could be Saban and lose one early game and not lose again..he has been a thorn in our side since his LSU team kept us from playing in the NC game in '01. And we by far had the better team that year but had Beaten Saban earlier in the year and beat us with a damn back up QB..for as long as I live that season will always be one that will be the hardest to relive. We lost to an average GA team,did everything possible to give away the SEC Championship. We were the one team that had enough talent all over the field to have beaten Miami that year.. I remember that LSU game like it was yesterday..Clausen was one of the few players that were focused for that game. Fumbles and penalties cost Fulmer a potential 2nd NC.

Reactions: 2 people

That wasn't exactly what I was saying. I know it's 4 teams but can't ever see the SEC or any other conference getting 2 teams in the 4 team playoff. I am biast towards TN but even if we went undefeated then lost in the SEC Championship I don't think we would deserve playing in the playoff. Like I said if a team can't win their conference championship they don't deserve to be in the 4 team playoff. JMO though..I said the same thing when Ala made it to the BCS title game a few years ago but couldn't even win the West or even get to the SEC Championship game. If they are gonna do that it benefits a team to lose a game and not have to play the extra game in the conference championship. My thing was say LSU lost the SEC Championship game would they have punished them for losing and not put them in the BCS title game or would they have gone regardless? Most years the BCS worked itself out and got the right 2 teams. But that particular year they screwed up badly..Just my take on winning and losing your conference championship. Just like if a conference doesn't have a championship game they don't deserve to get a team in either..I love conference championship games and in most cases the winner deserves a chance to get into the playoff. It won't be the case every year because of potential upsets but in most cases it should be a huge determining factor.

You guys we lose to Bama (our only loss in the regular season). Then Beat Bama in SEC title game as their only loss. Both would make the play offs at 12-1.

Then we beat them in the big game. TN 2-1 v. Bama in same season. Cue - Its Happening Gif.

Also, im afraid this is a parody article that we are falling for. This guy is a Cincinnati fan and may have some left over resentment for Butch leaving.

VN Store

Back