Is Team 120 ready?

Reporter to Coach Shoop: "Coach, how ready are your players ready to hit somebody else?"
Bob Shoop (laughing): "I'm sure they're ready to hit somebody else. I think a couple of times they wanted to hit me."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-bqtuWhKcc[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Does Florida have more players arrested than any other team? Do Alabama fans look like something from another world? Is Rocky Top the best college song in the nation? What do you think?

Reactions: 3 people
Does Barney have a purple watchamacallit?

Does Wadwhani wear a rape whistle everywhere she goes?

Am I training my Morkie to hump a toy elephant for VN fans viewing come third week of October 2016?

Reactions: 3 people
Nope Not ready at all IMO

Dobbs been spending all his time playing baseball and building rockets, Hurd is too soft, Kamara has been searching for a 5lb platinum nose ring, wide receivers, pssshh, y'all watched em last year. Defense, new DC so were screwed there for at least a couple years. Only high note on D is Barnett's been watching film on Myles Garrett to see how to actually play DE correctly so maybe one day he can too. Team 120 is totally not ready.

.....and I'm as full of s**t as a Mexican outhouse! He11 yes dey be ready ta wup dey azz!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back