How much data to watch game using ATT Hot sopt

2EZ

I have a expended stay @ Nashville VA Hospital and they don't provide Wifi. Any ideas how much to watch. I have the plan to provide hot-spot for Biz reasons.

Second part of question is what is the best signal for FM radio here.

App ST game I don't want to spend a bunch.

Thanks

104.5 carries the vol network in Nashville. Depending on your data plan, you can use the watch ESPN app to watch the game. I travel a lot during basketball season and use the app. It doesn't seem to eat up a ton of data.

Reactions: 1 person
104.5 carries the vol network in Nashville. Depending on your data plan, you can use the watch ESPN app to watch the game. I travel a lot during basketball season and use the app. It doesn't seem to eat up a ton of data.

Thanks for the station tips, And 1 G/ HR is what I had in my head.

104.5 is the flagship for the Vols, but it also is for the Titans, and there's a preseason game that night that preempts. The Vols game will be on 99.7 this week only I believe.

Reactions: 2 people

I used to travel quite a bit and the espn app is a great way to track the game and not gouge your data usage.

Any chance you could hit a local sports bar establishment and watch for free with the company of some fellow Vol fans?

VN Store

Back