Chuck Pagano impressed with undrafted rookie LB Curt Maggitt

weallvol

"Curt Maggitt's an interesting prospect," Pagano said. "When you walk out on the football field and you look at 92, you see a guy that you say 'That's how their supposed to look.' You have a piece of clay and you can go Michaelangelo on them, carve one out, that's how they're supposed to look."
NFL teams must have their rosters cut to 53 by Saturday at 4 p.m. ET. Between Maggitt, running back Josh Ferguson, and wide receivers Tevaun Smith and Chester Rogers, there should be at least one undrafted rookie to make the cut.

I really hope he makes it.

Reactions: 12 people
I know a guy who coached 6th and 7th graders that would probably be very upset with Pagano thinking it unnecessary for Robert Mathis to play in the preseason. Thanks!

Reactions: 8 people
Being in the Indianapolis area, I would go see a Colts game just to see Curt play...definitely pulling for the man !!!

I know a guy who coached 6th and 7th graders that would probably be very upset with Pagano thinking it unnecessary for Robert Mathis to play in the preseason. Thanks!

Cool story bro?

I don't see your point.

Reactions: 2 people
"Curt Maggitt's an interesting prospect," Pagano said. "When you walk out on the football field and you look at 92, you see a guy that you say 'That's how their supposed to look.' You have a piece of clay and you can go Michaelangelo on them, carve one out, that's how they're supposed to look."
NFL teams must have their rosters cut to 53 by Saturday at 4 p.m. ET. Between Maggitt, running back Josh Ferguson, and wide receivers Tevaun Smith and Chester Rogers, there should be at least one undrafted rookie to make the cut.

I really hope he makes it.

This team has next to nothing as far as pass rushers go so if he can make any team surely the Colts are it

VN Store

Back