SF Bay Area cable TV question

molsen81

I'm checking to see if anyone is in the Bay Area and/or has Comcast Infinity? I'm new to this provider after moving over from Dish Network (I didn't realize how good I had it). This is confusing to me and I'm trying to figure what package has the SEC network. I have a sports package that includes NFL Redzone but it doesn't have the SEC Network. A similar package on Dish Net includes both channels.

I'm checking to see if anyone is in the Bay Area and/or has Comcast Infinity? I'm new to this provider after moving over from Dish Network (I didn't realize how good I had it). This is confusing to me and I'm trying to figure what package has the SEC network. I have a sports package that includes NFL Redzone but it doesn't have the SEC Network. A similar package on Dish Net includes both channels.

You will need Digital preferred to get the SEC network. The sports package is an add on to whichever level of service you choose.

You will need Digital preferred to get the SEC network. The sports package is an add on to whichever level of service you choose.
Oh I see. It's confusing because the Sports Entertainment Package has the SEC Network listed and that's what I have with Digital Starter

Well, that's weird. Comcast employee on chat just confirmed that I should have the channel.

Well, that's weird. Comcast employee on chat just confirmed that I should have the channel.

Good luck, Comcast sucks. If you enter your zip on their website it should show you which channels you get with each package..

Good luck, Comcast sucks. If you enter your zip on their website it should show you which channels you get with each package..

Ok, the employee claims that he reset that box and the channel shows now but I'm not home to check.:crossfingers:

Wow, this has been a nightmare. I was finally able to get the SEC network and then I lost the Pac 12 BA network. Im still on the phone with them trying to get this resolved. To make matters worse, SEC network is showing that awful UT vs UF game where they came back to win 62-37

Have you tried moving the f away from San Francisco?

Worse comes to worse do a 7 day free trial of Sling tv and add the sports package. It has SECN.
Why would I move away from the Bay Area? As much as I enjoyed going to school in TN, it was not the best place for a person of color and I'll just leave it at that. Cali born (Richmond) and will be Cali buried. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Why would I move away from the Bay Area? As much as I enjoyed going to school in TN, it was not the best place for a person of color and I'll just leave it at that. Cali born (Richmond) and will be Cali buried. :rock:

I live in Richmond, the Marina Bay area, and work in Berkeley.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back