Gaulden flop

That was Halrious! How it fooled the refs, I have no idea. Lol.

247 sports put the video up on Facebook. Was funny but if it had happened to us we would be pissed lol. Did not change the outcome in any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
Speaking as a 14 yr. soccer ref, I'd yellow card you for that. Still....wellll, Nicely done!

Hell all the other teams do it to some extent. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game whether it was called or not.

I love the win but don't pretend this was smart... It was dumb and sneaky. We would go ballistic if it happened to us and would want the player suspended. We don't have to stoop to this and he is better than that.

Reactions: 5 people
247 sports put the video up on Facebook. Was funny but if it had happened to us we would be pissed lol. Did not change the outcome in any way.

We've been screwed by the refs so many times in this series..... Any time we get a call like this I revel in it. Screw those salmonella carrying gators

Reactions: 8 people
I love the win but don't pretend this was smart... It was dumb and sneaky. We would go ballistic if it happened to us and would want the player suspended. We don't have to stoop to this and he is better than that.

meh - they missed a couple late head hits to Dobbs

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back