Well if Butch Ever Leaves We Will Know Why.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
The loco local media. He sure called them out. Second or third sentence of post game press conference. That small market local mentality media ruining the program. What the heck you guys saying?

Reactions: 8 people
Lol My honest opinion is Butch needs to shut the hell up and stop worrying about it. You're never going to control the media. Get over it.

Reactions: 49 people
The loco local media. He sure called them out. Second or third sentence of post game press conference. That small market local mentality media ruining the program. What the heck you guys saying?

As if any other team media would be any different.

Reactions: 6 people
Good lord. Shut the hell up with that stuff. Butch make millions a year and has had his contract extended every year even though we've lost to almost every rival every year. He's been a great recruiter and program ambassador. But this far a very average coach. Any criticism is fair. His recruits came through yesterday. Not his gameplaning

Reactions: 24 people
I like Butch, but he needs to give up the whole media stuff. That goes on with every big program.

Reactions: 10 people
The only reason Butch will ever leave is if we make him. The guy was crying after the game last night. He loves this program

I think he really loves it as well. I think he only goes if NFL calls (doubtful imo) or he stinks it up eventually. But dude needs to stop wasting his breath on the media. Lol

Reactions: 4 people
Funny when he was trying to tell you guys what we had in previous pressers you didn't want to listen and called him all kinds of bs for not being more expressive.

"coach speak" remember?

Reactions: 18 people
I think he really loves it as well. I think he only goes if NFL calls (doubtful imo) or he stinks it up eventually. But dude needs to stop wasting his breath on the media. Lol

Totally agree. The media tries to stir everything up in general. It's best to just ignore it and keep your team focused.

Reactions: 3 people

He would be horrible in the NFL. He is a recruiter and a salesman, not an X and O guy.

I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

Good lord. Shut the hell up with that stuff. Butch make millions a year and has had his contract extended every year even though we've lost to almost every rival every year. He's been a great recruiter and program ambassador. But this far a very average coach. Any criticism is fair. His recruits came through yesterday. Not his gameplaning

I agree that he should have thicker skin.

Saying there were no in game adjustments or game planning makes me wonder if we watched the same game though...

Reactions: 13 people
I say give the media hell.. Call them out for the sorry POS's they are.. They DESERVE every bit and more....

Reactions: 24 people
Lol My honest opinion is Butch needs to shut the hell up and stop worrying about it. You're never going to control the media. Get over it.

Our fans are ridiculous. Usually Butch Jones says the same crap over and over with cliches. He finally decides to speak his mind and we bash him. Happy is an antonym for Vol Fan.

Reactions: 15 people
He would be horrible in the NFL. He is a recruiter and a salesman, not an X and O guy.

Yeah that's why I think it's doubtful. He can do Xs and Os. But his strength is recruiting D and making the team form a family like bond.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll help him pack. He beat a bad Florida team and acts like he's won a natti. In just four short years he's turned us into a powerhouse that should be ranked somewhere between #20 and #30 in the country. Great job coach you've managed to turn a team that for the last two years has been as talented as anyone in the country into a middle of the road team that is capable of beating other mediocre teams or losing to anyone. You're making millions a year and doing a subpar job so shut up about the media you deserve every bit of the criticism you've gotten. If you don't like it leave. The next coach will have us in playoff w current roster and u will be exposed for the clown u are

Did Butch kick your dog or something?

Reactions: 47 people
Our fans are ridiculous. Usually Butch Jones says the same crap over and over with cliches. He finally decides to speak his mind and we bash him. Happy is an antonym for Vol Fan.

Ridiculous? Dude. I love when he said "that duck just pulled that truck baby!" All I'm saying is, it's stupid to worry about the media. Plain and simple. I'm as happy as can be today. Thanks.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back