Kublanow Wants To Move On From Tuttle Talk

VolnJC

Really when has the SOB even acknowledged it?

Kublanow ready to move on from block on Tuttle

During his time with the media on Monday, Bulldogs' offensive lineman Brandon Kublanow was given another opportunity to touch on last season's game against Tennessee. Specifically, a block that resulted in Volunteers defensive lineman Shy Tuttle breaking his left fibula.
"I am not going to speak about it," Kublanow said. "I am moving on to the 2016 game. We won't talk about that."

he knows SHY TUTTLE is coming...SHY will not be shy and he is bringing hell with him...GBO :thud:

Reactions: 21 people
and remember he is on their ticket for this game
kublanowticket.png

Reactions: 1 person
I don't condone intentionally hurting someone during a game but he deserves to get his bell rung for sure. I say it will probably happen too but as long as we win IDC

Reactions: 14 people
Sounds to me like he's going to have his head on a swivel = distracted. But a blindside shot at full speed as he's turning around wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

Reactions: 6 people
Guy has no class. The best thing he could have done to "move on" is acknowledge it was a dirty play, commit to never doing it again against anyone, and apologize personally to Shy.

But the guy doesn't have the moral courage or character to do that.

Reactions: 30 people
Sounds to me like he's going to have his head on a swivel = distracted. But a blindside shot at full speed as he's turning around wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

Nothing "dirty or cheap-shot", 737, but clock his ass all afternoon and many times. Make him pay dearly...

Reactions: 5 people

During his time with the media on Monday, Bulldogs' offensive lineman Brandon Kublanow was given another opportunity to touch on last season's game against Tennessee. Specifically, a block that resulted in Volunteers defensive lineman Shy Tuttle breaking his left fibula.
"I am not going to speak about it," Kublanow said. "I am moving on to the 2016 game. We won't talk about that."
I wouldn't want to talk about intentionally hurting somebody either.

Reactions: 8 people
Sounds just like Mark McGuire testifying before congress about steroids. Hope he gets his face stepped on a few times.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope they come out with the attitude of, we must first and foremost win the game. There will be plenty opportunities to get shots at him throughout the game.

The Japanese government wanted to move on after bombing Pearl Harbor, too. Fortunately for them, Americans are a forgiving lot and gave them a pass...

What?

Oh, that's right.
I forgot:

AtomicBomb.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Oh he's ready to move on, is he?

CRNqyUlWIAAHepZ.jpg

Wants to forget what he did, does he?

6_4695586.JPG

Wants to just play ball, huh?

r16668_576x324_16-9.jpg

Clearly the University of Georgia is good at forgetting.

6_4727418.png

But you know, what you remember or don't remember doesn't mean crap, Mr. Kublanow. Same to you, Georgia.

Tennessee remembers.

Reactions: 25 people
Sounds just like Mark McGuire testifying before congress about steroids. Hope he gets his face stepped on a few times.

I'm with you on this fade. A dirty player deserves to get his face stepped on. He's already provided enough material to get owned, he just didn't wanna add fuel to the firestorm that's about to go down.

Reactions: 2 people

His actions spoke louder than any words could - now, UT has some actions of its own (I hope).

VN Store

Back