Has Butch had his "Signature Win"

coffeevol

regular old member
With James Franklin beating number 2 Ohio State....it got me thinking. We have had several great wins. Florida this year comes to mind but has there been one better during his time here.

Last edited:
Florida was the most important game of this season and Butch managed to end the streak. I'd say that would be his best signature win so far of his career at Tennessee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33 people
With James Franklin beating number 2 Penn State....it got me thinking. We have had several great wins. Florida this year comes to mind but has there been one better during his time here.

I guess you can beat yourself! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Is this leading to one of those "he hasn't beat Bama" posts? I think everyone is forgetting just what a train wreck he inherited just 4 years ago.. with what Kiffin ran off, then Dooley didn't recruit, the Vols were in worse shape than a team that had been on a SEVERE 4 Year Probation. And has had to do it in the SEC with his permanent West Division SEC game being Alabama, who very well could win the Natty for the 3rd time in 4 years......

Reactions: 9 people
UT has an 0-26 streak vs top 10 so ...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 54 people
No. And it's even worse now...

they are wrong. I had it in my memories on Facebook. team 117 beat SC, who was a top ten team. I think it was the first time they did it since 2006.

Remember this catch?

scq7m9.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
they are wrong. I had it in my memories on Facebook. team 117 beat SC, who was a top ten team. I think it was the first time they did it since 2006.

Remember this catch?

scq7m9.jpg

If Facebook says it, it has to be true....I mean that's where I get all my news on the election. #legitSource

Reactions: 4 people
In 2013, South Carolina finished 11-2.

Final AP Poll - 4th
Final Coaches Poll - 4th

So yea, South Carolina was a Top 10 team that year.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back