Early bowl projections

I don't want to see any projection that doesn't have us playing in Tampa on January 9th for the natty.

Its national title or bust IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
They will put us in another trash bowl against an overranked Big10 team and we will be so happy about it.

They will put us in another trash bowl against an overranked Big10 team and we will be so happy about it.

I dont think so man. Vols are one of the most exciting teams in football. I would think any bowl would love to have tennessee, provided all are players are not in the hospital by then.

I don't want to see any projection that doesn't have us playing in Tampa on January 9th for the natty.

Its national title or bust IMO.

So Tennessee has been down for 10 years and if we do not make the playoffs its a bust? yeah we all would love to make the playoff but i think most level head fans would be happy with a NY6 bowl game rather then a music city type bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
So Tennessee has been down for 10 years and if we do not make the playoffs its a bust? yeah we all would love to make the playoff but i think most level head fans would be happy with a NY6 bowl game rather then a music city type bowl.

You are quoting someone who said he was done with this team after a win and before the SEC schedule even started.

If only there were a way to get a rematch with aTm.

How about this? We beat Bama next week, Bama beats them the next week. We win out and win the east. They win out and win the west because someone beats Bama. We beat Tam in the seccg and make the final 4. Nownthat woukd be the ultimate season, beat fla,ga, and Bama in the same year and avenge our only loss. Anything above that would be icing on the cake.

SEC championship if we and they win out

I have serious doubts they beat Alabama especially if they cant close teams out. They let Tennessee get right back in it late in the 4th. That cant happen if they want to beat Alabama.

I think Alabama cruises in that game.

Didn't you post a thread that you were done with this team or something?

Yeah forreal, go away already D4H. You seriously said you hoped we would lose and you'd laugh about it. I've cussed a storm more than a few times about our team over the last decade but HAVE NEVER wished for a loss and damn sure didn't laugh when we did. Please GET LOST.

See the problem is he isn't a fan. He's a bandwagon loser.

I have serious doubts they beat Alabama especially if they cant close teams out. They let Tennessee get right back in it late in the 4th. That cant happen if they want to beat Alabama.

I think Alabama cruises in that game.

I don't know that they LET us back in it. We made the plays we needed to make. They remained aggressive on offense and defense.

VN Store

Back