Trade Butch for James Franklin .....all day

coffeevol

regular old member
I would trade coaches with PSU all day long. I remember making that statement about trading our coach for James Franklin (Jimmy Franks) and being tagged like crazy. This guy has a PSU that has been paralyzed by the Sandusky scandal one good game away from being in the bracket. He is a hell of a coach and players love him.

Reactions: 19 people
What about the football players at Vandy that raped that unconscious girl when he was there. What's that called?

Reactions: 36 people
If it was TN, would be Title IX lawsuits out the butt and 24/7 sports media Vilifying TN non stop!! :banghead2::banghead2:

oh that already happened. :blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What about the football players at Vandy that raped that unconscious girl when he was there. What's that called?

What about Nukeese, Aj, and others....I know it looks bad but how are the VERY poor choices of 4 men to drug a girl, Carry her back to dorms, rape her and video ito the fault of a coach. They can not be with these kids 24/7 and something just as hideous can happen at our school any day.

Reactions: 3 people
Never, ever, ever. Would never ever want that classless, Snakehead POS anywhere near my beloved Alma mater and football program. Swear to God, I'd just rather lose.

Reactions: 26 people
I don't know about all the alleged scandal at Vandy, but what I know is that it has not taken JK 4 years...

Crazy where they are with all the sanctions and stuff they were hit with. Butch has NO excuse

And they beat Ohio St...we get beat by Vandy

Reactions: 9 people
What about Nukeese, Aj, and others....I know it looks bad but how are the VERY poor choices of 4 men to drug a girl, Carry her back to dorms, rape her and video ito the fault of a coach. They can not be with these kids 24/7 and something just as hideous can happen at our school any day.

Happened at Purdue right before their season ended I believe

I would trade coaches with PSU all day long. I remember making that statement about trading our coach for James Franklin (Jimmy Franks) and being tagged like crazy. This guy has a PSU that has been paralyzed by the Sandusky scandal one good game away from being in the bracket. He is a hell of a coach and players love him.

I HATE James Franklin. I'd trade for him yesterday.

Franklin just lost his great DC. Just watch. Now that he's gone, he will continue to fail worse and worse.

... oh wait.

Reactions: 4 people
Sure. Just to piss off Vandy.. He'd also be a upgrade. Yeah he's a ass , but asses win at this game..

No way. James Franklin is one of the most needy coaches in all of football. I have a friend that is in the athletic department at PSU and have heard the horror stories.

No way. James Franklin is one of the most needy coaches in all of football. I have a friend that is in the athletic department at PSU and have heard the horror stories.

If I took over at child rape U I would be needy and have demands too. He is a hell of a coach....no matter the outcome I am trading even.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd take him over Lyle. Its too bad no one want him, and we're stuck with him.

Franklin just lost his great DC. Just watch. Now that he's gone, he will continue to fail worse and worse.

... oh wait.

This^^^^ he's a pos fraud that will be exposed. Yeah y'all keep wishing. I guess the whole he coaches in the weak b10 is the next excuse for why they've been successful.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back