Conference

Wildasamink16

Watching these games makes me thirst for championships! I can't wait to see our fanbase go crazy one day as we beat bama in the sec 🏆 On our way to the playoffs! One sweet day ! Eyes on the prize!

Reactions: 2 people
If hope is gone than all is lost and I will hope no matter the cost, and the VOLS have my ❤️ where will we end up ? Well it depends on where we start! Go VOLS ! Grind ! Work hard ! Do what is necessary! Give your all! I will give mine ! Thanks to all the players! Thanks to Butch and coaches for bringing us back from dead! Butch ! Work your arse off adapt and grow! I almost puked when we lost to sc and watching the vandy game I was numb! My heart is invested! My wallet is invested! My 5 year old daughter would fight someone if they bad mouthed the VOLS! We are born this way! Love and hate are very similar emotions and if you wound this fanbase with bs we will turn on you and you say some dumb sh!t! So drop your pride and let's go to work ! The problem exist, so let's not focus on that ! Let's find a solution ! And Butch own it bc we as fans have owned the loses and we own the fact that you are our coach and we got your back ! Just Butch be real and you get a lot more love ! Put that sh!t on your chart! Go VOLS

Reactions: 3 people
Vols need to spend money. That's how you beat Bama. Oh and also you let guys with gun charges(AKA) Tim Williams finish the year and we will be #1. But we are busy kicking guys off as fast as we can.

Watching these games makes me thirst for championships! I can't wait to see our fanbase go crazy one day as we beat bama in the sec 🏆 On our way to the playoffs! One sweet day ! Eyes on the prize!

Careful. Your about to get smacked by the legion of the miserable.

Unfortunately, the day you're talking about has no chance of happening until Nick Saban is long gone from Tuscaloosa, which doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Unfortunately, the day you're talking about has no chance of happening until Nick Saban is long gone from Tuscaloosa, which doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.

Its just a sad fact that we have to accept.

OP has a thirst for a championship. Can't wait to see OUR fan base go crazy when we beat Alabama, in the SECCG on the way to the playoffs, someday. He said "some sweet day".

And look at the "cool" responses.

Cheers, to all the "realist, that are just being honest".

Reactions: 3 people

I agree and it's killing me.

Bama is not the 72' Dolphins...they are beatable.

Last edited:

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Fanbase! My definition of a idiot is someone who does the same thing and expects different results! That being said , I think the fanbase knows that Butch has done and said very ? Things and this fanbase has as well , so to beat a dead horse is dumb bc it's dead! So coaches grow! Fanbase the time for grief is over , it's time to move on or give up and I'm no quitter and my love for Tennessee will not die and I know your will not as well ! And to end a good post on a bad note! Buck fama ! We coming!

Bama is not the 72' Dolphins...they are beatable.is

The problem is that you have to beat Bama twice to get to the playoffs. They are always going to put Ohio state and Bama in unless you beat them twice.

Which is why the next AD hire is critical. I will hope TN does not botch this hire. We need an AD that will RAISE expectations & expect championships. It is too early to pronounce Butch as a failure. He definitely gets next year so lets support him and the VOLS. No idea what happens but I will hope for a great season! Butch has a winning record but now he needs to take the next step in 2017.

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back