Dooley vs Butch

Well he also won the outback bowl and the taxslayer bowl. Oh and beat Florida, so yeah there's that. Butch has a lot to do to win the fan base back, but Christ almighty you've got to be duuuuuuuuumb to not see we are light years better with Butch vs when Doofus was here.

Reactions: 18 people
The only thing Dooley has on Butch is a W over him.

He had to have a hell of a lot of talent to do it but he did

Lmao, come on man. Please think before posting. If you did think before posting that, please stop posting. You are deservedly going to be roasted. By the way, I want Butch fired asap.

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley got Tennessee to the Music City Bowl in year 1.

Butch takes 4 years to get there!

It's amazing the level people stoop to on here. Even the staunchest Butch haters will agree the program was a pure dumpster fire after Dooley left and Butch (who may/may not be the coach of the future) did bring us back and now our 3rd bowl game in a row.

It's amazing the level people stoop to on here. Even the staunchest Butch haters will agree the program was a pure dumpster fire after Dooley left and Butch (who may/may not be the coach of the future) did bring us back and now our 3rd bowl game in a row.
It was a failed attempt at humor.. I will say a least Dooley wanted to be here, had better hair too according to Clay Travis.

Worst comparison in history of football. Butch is an average head coach. Dooley is a horrible head coach. Stop wit these comparisons.

Dooley got Tennessee to the Music City Bowl in year 1.

Butch takes 4 years to get there!

Of course, no one counts the 2 year hangover from Dooley. If Dooley had "year 0", then he also has years 4 and 5. Butch had to totally reconfigure the entire organization...academics, players, losing expectations...I would say S/C program, but apparently, he re-hauled in the wrong direction on that one.

275d84b3ada01a03db88204aa84e9ee6.jpg

VN Store

Back