When do players announce they going to NFL?

Dougie_D

Does anyone really know if Kamara is going or not?

I don't think I'm ready for him to leave us!

Early January iirc. Nobody knows for sure about AK, but he's surely headed to the NFL IMO.

Early January iirc. Nobody knows for sure about AK, but he's surely headed to the NFL IMO.

Even money we see Kamara & Malone run through the T for team 121. JRM has already signed with an agent. Chances are after the bowl game is when we'll get a better feel as announcements will be dropping.

Even money we see Kamara & Malone run through the T for team 121. JRM has already signed with an agent. Chances are after the bowl game is when we'll get a better feel as announcements will be dropping.

I personally think AK needs to go and Malone needs to stay.

Reactions: 1 person

I think A.K. has had his mind he is going to NFL. Recruits have even mention that he is planning on going to NFL, so they feel they can come in and compete for playing time.

I personally think AK needs to go and Malone needs to stay.

I believe Malone stays at UT for his senior season. If he goes now then he's a later round pick(4th-6th). Wait til next year & he probably goes in the top 3 rounds. AK will be either a mid-late 1st round pick but no later than the 2nd round.

kamara will not go in 1st round maybe not second but with a whole year as a starter in 2017 barring injuries top 10 would the money be worth the risk.

I think A.K. has had his mind he is going to NFL. Recruits have even mention that he is planning on going to NFL, so they feel they can come in and compete for playing time.

Any player with a remote possibility of getting drafted will be leaving Butch Jones behind. Nobody is staying around for his final year.

He put something on Instagram the other day which led me to believe he's going.

Edit: dang he took it down. He was answering people's DMs asking him to give them a quote. But anyways, I can't remember the exact quote he said but it seemed like an answer that he was going pro although it would seem cryptic to some fans that don't really pay attention to draft status.

Last edited:
kamara will not go in 1st round maybe not second but with a whole year as a starter in 2017 barring injuries top 10 would the money be worth the risk.

only 17 Rbs have gone top 10 in the last 20 years. 6 in the past 10 years and only 3 in the last 5, To say AK would go top 10 if he stayed is a long stretch. The best he can do is go late 1st round and thats a long shot too. If he comes out this year he will probable go at best 3rd round most likely 4th or 5th. If he stays and everything goes good then id say late 1st if he has a really good season to mid 3rd round.

VN Store

Back