If vandy was an A, this is a F

wmcovol

Poor execution on offense. Poor defense in transition poor ball handling. Poor coaching and intensity.

Reactions: 2 people
Worst loss of Barnes era all things considered IMO

Without Burnett this should've been as easy a road win as there is, Vols looked uninterested for majority of this game sans a nice 5 minute run to start the 2nd half.

Very disappointing game, a lot to play for in this game and opportunity was there, very disappointing.

Reactions: 4 people
Watching this team is maddening. They will be battling .500 all season. No excuse to lose this game to a terrible Ole Miss team missing it's best player.

Reactions: 2 people
Watching this team is maddening. They will be battling .500 all season. No excuse to lose this game to a terrible Ole Miss team missing it's best player.

Yup, to this point I was optimistic because our worst loss was to a damn good UTC team...tonight is a season low though, with plenty to play for and Ole Miss without their best player that's a pathetic performance.

Poor thread, game is not over.

i didnt need the final score to know how that game was going to turn out. One team was being beat off the dribble consistently, putting their opponent on foul line, being out hustled for practically every loose ball. Very Rarely does that game turn around on the road.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm trying to wrap my brain around why this loss hurt so bad?? I mean when we went on a 21-1 run, I seriously thought it was over. Ole Miss looked like hot garbage during that stretch. This one hurt bad, and I try not to get too worked up over games, but I was ticked off

VN Store

Back