Some fun to get away from all the rumors/off season weirdness

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
If you're a coach at UT and you get a 1 day hall pass where anything you say (online or in person) can't be held against you by anyone who do you want to be, what do you say and to whom?

Basically, you just load Cowherd and a few other media types on a plane bound for Damascus dressed like Liberace. Make America great again.

Reactions: 6 people
Basically, you just load Cowherd and a few other media types on a plane bound for Damascus dressed like Liberace. Make America great again.

You're breaking rules here, this could carry a prison sentence, you can SAY what you want. You just fictionally got put away from a long while.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're a coach at UT and you get a 1 day hall pass where anything you say (online or in person) can't be held against you by anyone who do you want to be, what do you say and to whom?

Butch Jones to any reporter as he leaves the field for halftime....that has to be the dumbest ***** question I have ever heard

or

Butch Jones to any reporter as he leaves the field for halftime to the same reporter....I wouldn't let these officials call a peewee game

Reactions: 2 people
I finally give all the fans a peak behind my cliche curtain. It's not real. I'm truly a serious coach and know what I'm doing. It's just a lot of fun reading Volnation after my Press conferences.

Who would real say "Life Champions"? Am I right?!

Reactions: 2 people
Butch Jones to the Commissioner.....Why is the SEC Office still in Birmingham and, if it moves, will officials then be allowed to call holding on Alabama?

Reactions: 7 people
Butch Jones to any reporter as he leaves the field for halftime....that has to be the dumbest ***** question I have ever heard

or

Butch Jones to any reporter as he leaves the field for halftime to the same reporter....I wouldn't let these officials call a peewee game

I have to give Butch some serious props for the "I told the refs they were doing a great job representing their conference" at halftime of the Tax Slayer Bowl. That was classic.

Reactions: 3 people
I have to give Butch some serious props for the "I told the refs they were doing a great job representing their conference" at halftime of the Tax Slayer Bowl. That was classic.

That was hilarious.

You're breaking rules here, this could carry a prison sentence, you can SAY what you want. You just fictionally got put away from a long while.

Depends. It might have put me into the medal of freedom conversation.

Martinez was going to say, "So I guess my idea to make our defensive backs wear their helmets backwards wasn't such a good idea, huh Butch?

Bob Shoop in an interview with the local news says "I came to Tennessee so I could join the Best Staff in America- " pauses for a second then says " Man Butch really is full of sh!!" The man can't even consistently beat Vanderbilt with superior talent. You guys wasn't kidding when you said he couldn't coach." Then Bob walks off shaking his head

Butch Jones to the Commissioner.....Why is the SEC Office still in Birmingham and, if it moves, will officials then be allowed to call holding on Alabama?

Yessir!

Along with, "@@@@ Bama, @@@@ Saban, @@@@ all you unrealistic unappreciative, whiny ass fans."

:3cheers::bammer: :fireworks:

VN Store

Back