* Corner Cheyenne Labruzza (Albany, La.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Corner Shawn Shamburger (Colquitt County, Ga.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Receiver Jacquez Jones (Clearwater, Fla.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Tight end James Brown (Jones, Fla.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Linebacker Solon Page III (Kell, Ga.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Linebacker Jaquan Henderson (Newton, Ga.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Defensive end Marquez Bembry (Mount Vernon Presbyterian, Ga.) ⭐️⭐️

Reactions: 7 people
Who has Bembry as a 2 star? ESPN, Scout, Rivals, and 247 all have him as a 3 star, and is a composite 3 star.

Reactions: 1 person
Samburger is so filthy.. I really hope we don't waive him for another player.. that guy will be so good in our secondary

Samburger is so filthy.. I really hope we don't waive him for another player.. that guy will be so good in our secondary

You don't recruiting forum much do ya. We aren't dropping the Shamburglar.

You don't recruiting forum much do ya. We aren't dropping the Shamburglar.

Yea it has been a few weeks since i checked back in on him plus i was on vaca so..yea been kinda slackin lol. But that's good! Last I heard they were thinking about waiving him. Nice! I love this kid.. Hes gonna be great

There was some minor talk about this on the tre norwood thread along with some other news I saw which is why I thought it was still up in the air

Last edited:
is there a list of Official visitors this weekend ?

After two stacked visitor weekends, Tennessee will host just a few prospects, mainly commits, on the final weekend before National Signing Day. The dead period starts Sunday at midnight, so Vols coaches could remain out on the road, too.
Tennessee’s last two OV weekends have netted a total of three commits, with defensive end Ryan Thaxton, tailback Timothy Jordan and wideout Joshua Palmer all joining the class.
Right now, just one confirmed uncommitted target will trip to Knoxville this weekend, but could there be others?
Here’s what you need to know about the weekend…
*** UNCOMMITTED TARGETS ***
* 3-star receiver Jordan Pouncey (Winter Park, Fla.)
National ranking: No. 729 nationally, No. 105 receiver
Also considering: Texas, Miami
What to watch: The Vols already have four wideouts in the 2017 class, but they’ve continued to recruit and target Pouncey even after Palmer committed on Tuesday. Tennessee coaches, including Butch Jones, went in-home with with Sunshine State playmaker on Wednesday, locking down this weekend’s visit.
Now, it’s unclear if the Vols actually have a spot for Pouncey. Right now, it seems like they’re doing their due diligence in case any commits (Jordan Murphy or Jacquez Jones) flip late. Ultimately, I don’t see Pouncey ending up in the class.
*** Florida receiver commit Daquon Green planned to come to Knoxville this weekend, but the 4-star wideout cancelled his OV to Tennessee on Thursday night.
*** JUCO tailback/athlete Octavius Matthews decommitted from Auburn on Thursday. The 3-star prospect is tentatively scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend, but SEC Country sources would be surprised if the visit actually happens. Matthews does not hold an offer from the Vols and is likely to end up at Kansas or Purdue.
*** COMMITS ***
In addition to Pouncey, several Vols commits will also take visits to Knoxville this weekend.
* 3-star receiver Princeton Fant (LaVergne, Tenn.)
* 3-star offensive tackle K’Rojhn Calbert (Warren County, Tenn.)
* 3-star athlete LaTrell Bumphus (Hardin County, Tenn.)
* 3-star kicker Brent Cimaglia (Fred Page, Tenn.)

After two stacked visitor weekends, Tennessee will host just a few prospects, mainly commits, on the final weekend before National Signing Day. The dead period starts Sunday at midnight, so Vols coaches could remain out on the road, too.
Tennessee’s last two OV weekends have netted a total of three commits, with defensive end Ryan Thaxton, tailback Timothy Jordan and wideout Joshua Palmer all joining the class.
Right now, just one confirmed uncommitted target will trip to Knoxville this weekend, but could there be others?
Here’s what you need to know about the weekend…
*** UNCOMMITTED TARGETS ***
* 3-star receiver Jordan Pouncey (Winter Park, Fla.)
National ranking: No. 729 nationally, No. 105 receiver
Also considering: Texas, Miami
What to watch: The Vols already have four wideouts in the 2017 class, but they’ve continued to recruit and target Pouncey even after Palmer committed on Tuesday. Tennessee coaches, including Butch Jones, went in-home with with Sunshine State playmaker on Wednesday, locking down this weekend’s visit.
Now, it’s unclear if the Vols actually have a spot for Pouncey. Right now, it seems like they’re doing their due diligence in case any commits (Jordan Murphy or Jacquez Jones) flip late. Ultimately, I don’t see Pouncey ending up in the class.
*** Florida receiver commit Daquon Green planned to come to Knoxville this weekend, but the 4-star wideout cancelled his OV to Tennessee on Thursday night.
*** JUCO tailback/athlete Octavius Matthews decommitted from Auburn on Thursday. The 3-star prospect is tentatively scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend, but SEC Country sources would be surprised if the visit actually happens. Matthews does not hold an offer from the Vols and is likely to end up at Kansas or Purdue.
*** COMMITS ***
In addition to Pouncey, several Vols commits will also take visits to Knoxville this weekend.
* 3-star receiver Princeton Fant (LaVergne, Tenn.)
* 3-star offensive tackle K’Rojhn Calbert (Warren County, Tenn.)
* 3-star athlete LaTrell Bumphus (Hardin County, Tenn.)
* 3-star kicker Brent Cimaglia (Fred Page, Tenn.)

I hope those committed visits are on their own dime...

VN Store

Back