Jaquan Henderson decomits per SEC Country

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-09-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-09-18.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-09-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-09-09.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 40
At this point in the recruiting process, you never really know...he may have been 'encouraged' to look elsewhere. We still have some pretty big targets out there, and the three other linebackers we have committed look pretty strong.

Reactions: 15 people
At this point in the recruiting process, you never really know...he may have been 'encouraged' to look elsewhere. We still have some pretty big targets out there, and the three other linebackers we have committed look pretty strong.

I can't remember the exact number but the way I understood in one of the articles I read, UT can only sign 26-28 commits due to the scholarship restrictions.. how true this is I'm not sure..

I live and work near Newton County high school and can say JaQuan is a polite, classy kid, the high character young men that Butch recruits so well. His folks, not so much, we may have dodged a bullet.
He may not be all world but could've been a roll player on the Hill. I don't have any inside info but believe he was encouraged to look elsewhere.

VN is so funny. Player commits - "Welcome to the hill, young man!" Player decommits - "Bye"

And don't forget that a player never actually decommits.....the staff always just cuts him loose to make room for another more highly regarded player.

Reactions: 5 people
VN is so funny. Player commits - "Welcome to the hill, young man!" Player decommits - "Bye"

What would your prepared statements sound like? Player commits-"Meh" "Not impressed" "Never catch Bama with this gutter trash!" Player decommits-"Jumping off a sinking ship" "Butch can't even recruit anymore/got owned by ?" "Butch will be fired by mid season!" "I hate Butch!" "Butch kicked my snowflake...then my puppy".

Reactions: 11 people
What would your prepared statements sound like? Player commits-"Meh" "Not impressed" "Never catch Bama with this gutter trash!" Player decommits-"Jumping off a sinking ship" "Butch can't even recruit anymore/got owned by ?" "Butch will be fired by mid season!" "I hate Butch!" "Butch kicked my snowflake...then my puppy".

Snowflake.. funny. 😂

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back