Game Thread Lady Vols vs Florida

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 3 people
Hope to get to watch the game on my phone. Going to watch the Hamilton Heights girls play at NACA - Ft. Bluff 370 Ft. Bluff Camp Road, Dayton, TN 37321. They play wednesday,
Game 2: Hamilton Heights v. TPLS 8:00 pm and Thursday, February 23 Game 5: Hamilton Heights v. Potters House 8:00 pm, I can only see the Thursday game. Tennessee is recruiting many of the girls on this team.

Reactions: 2 people
my trip over to watch Rennia Davis play in the fl state semi's tomorrow just got canceled. I have to take Mil to a doctor's appt. :(

my trip over to watch Rennia Davis play in the fl state semi's tomorrow just got canceled. I have to take Mil to a doctor's appt. :(

Related to this post is the Hayes sisters at riverdale only won the district game final by 2. They may get a rematch in the region against the same team - stewart creek. Annie had 24 of the 57 points in the win.

Reactions: 1 person
Hope to get to watch the game on my phone. Going to watch the Hamilton Heights girls play at NACA - Ft. Bluff 370 Ft. Bluff Camp Road, Dayton, TN 37321. They play wednesday,
Game 2: Hamilton Heights v. TPLS 8:00 pm and Thursday, February 23 Game 5: Hamilton Heights v. Potters House 8:00 pm, I can only see the Thursday game. Tennessee is recruiting many of the girls on this team.

After checking their web site , I see Holly made it to their only home game! Tennessee has offered scholarships to Jasmine running mate Balogun and 2020 Guard Treasure Hunt. Has not offered 2020 6'6" post Cordosa ? Why not ???? At least she doesn't bring the ball down to the little people like Mercedes does!!!

After checking their web site , I see Holly made it to their only home game! Tennessee has offered scholarships to Jasmine running mate Balogun and 2020 Guard Treasure Hunt. Has not offered 2020 6'6" post Cordosa ? Why not ???? At least she doesn't bring the ball down to the little people like Mercedes does!!!

I was at the home game and talked with Holly and Jasmine mother, we sit together during the boys game. I had my I back Pat shirt on and will ware it at this game Thursday. Holly left after the girl game was over. There boy team is great. Both guards are 6 foot 5, one going to Kentucky. the center 6 foot 10 and is the best player on the floor, the two forwards are 6 foot 9. And they have great backups. This school can feed the Lady Vols a long time. the best girl on the team is the coach daughter Treasure Hunt.

I was at the home game and talked with Holly and Jasmine mother, we sit together during the boys game. I had my I back Pat shirt on and will ware it at this game Thursday. Holly left after the girl game was over. There boy team is great. Both guards are 6 foot 5, one going to Kentucky. the center 6 foot 10 and is the best player on the floor, the two forwards are 6 foot 9. And they have great backups. This school can feed the Lady Vols a long time. the best girl on the team is the coach daughter Treasure Hunt.

Agree with you on Treasure. So does ever other school (many offers). I hope Holly can get mom (their coach) convinced to let her come in 2020! I still like Cordosa 👍

P.S. don't forget Balogun!

Tennessee by at least 10 if diamond plays significant minutes. If not, could go either way.

I have the crappiest luck, :(

I missed going to see Rennia Davis play today because I had to take my Mil to the doctor.

She's fine, just has a cracked tooth that has to come out.

So, I just checked and saw that Davis's team won today and will be playing for the state championship on Saturday at 12:30 and I'll be stuck here entertaining Wifey's brother & his wife who are coming down from NJ.. Whining! :(

I missed going to see Rennia Davis play today because I had to take my Mil to the doctor.

So, I just checked and saw that Davis's team won today and will be playing for the state championship on Saturday at 12:30 and I'll be stuck here entertaining Wifey's brother & his wife who are coming down from NJ.. Whining! :(

"Entertain" them by taking them to the BB game!

I'll crank up the pool heater to 80 F and have a steak & beer blast. Dern florida winters! lol

Yea I just saw Davis tallied 26 points, 8 rebounds and 7 steals in the semi win!

I wonder what program could use a player with that type of defense????

VN Store

Back