Tennessee qb is talking smack!

If he gets enough chances he will. Last year put a sour taste in my mouth I will be tasting for the rest of my life though, right next to 2002 florida game. One of the worst games in UT history.

I just hate fricken bama! And the fricken people born in Tennessee that ride bamas d! When the tide turns orange all these fricken fair weather fan will be singing rocky top! Like Dave Chappell said! Saben f your couch! And Butch is giving his all ! He's scratching and clawing and I hope when we beat bama he open hand smacks saben and says! Retire !

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy first. Then move on to a real football team.

You're a patriots fan ? Makes since! Who u pull for in college? Clemson! Bet you been a Patriots fan at least three years ! And we were freaking decimated when we lost vandy and the year before we had Bama on the ropes in Tuscaloosa !

Reactions: 8 people
buddy I'm finding some tennessee smack talking threads on salami sites but I haven't seen one where a tennessee QB got involved yet.

You're a patriots fan ? Makes since! Who u pull for in college? Clemson! Bet you been a Patriots fan at least three years ! And we were freaking decimated when we lost vandy and the year before we had Bama on the ropes in Tuscaloosa !

:question: with a Dolphins logo on his team favs

tumblr_mpatvb1C291qcmk4ho6_250.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back