I'm rooting for Dormady

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
I'm rooting for Dormady to win the QB job in the fall. He's a hard worker, smart, and has waited patiently for his chance to lead the Vols. And he has proven that getting in drunken brawls with your Roomie is not a prerequisite for having a hot girlfriend.

OdmZjTe.png

Reactions: 15 people
When they're nose to nose, her toes are on it...when they're toes to toes, her nose is on it.

Reactions: 10 people
I'm rooting for Butch to go with who's goimg to crush UF, UGA , not lose to SC/ Vandy...

Given that Peyton Manning lost to Florida and Memphis (worse than losing to SC or Vandy) in the same season, I guess you would have put him on the bench....

I've got news for you, regardless of who the QB is next year, he probably will lose some games.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm rooting for Dormady to win the QB job in the fall. He's a hard worker, smart, and has waited patiently for his chance to lead the Vols. And he has proven that getting in drunken brawls with your Roomie is not a prerequisite for having a hot girlfriend.

OdmZjTe.png

There must be a bunch of losers that spend time on here cause everyone is always surprised that these players have hot girlfriends? I didn't play anything in college and dated a bunch of hot chicks. Lol. It ain't that hard

Reactions: 3 people

OdmZjTe.png

Are you rooting for Tennessee?

There must be a bunch of losers that spend time on here cause everyone is always surprised that these players have hot girlfriends? I didn't play anything in college and dated a bunch of hot chicks. Lol. It ain't that hard

Yet, here you are bragging about your long ago college social life :whistling:

Reactions: 9 people

OdmZjTe.png
The previous 3 O&W game QB competition winner was The starter in the fall.

VN Store

Back