What's Bradshaw Smoking?

Terry played in the 70's.

Helmets weren't as good back then. Lol.

Love #12, but he's been known to say things that leave you wondering...

Reactions: 15 people
When they go all wacky with negative predictions, we have a contingent defend them and see credence.

Positive and it must be chemical. :)

VN...every night at 10.
Repeats for the remaining 23.

Reactions: 19 people
When they go all wacky with negative predictions, we have a contingent defend them and see credence.

Positive and it must be chemical. :)

VN...every night at 10.
Repeats for the remaining 23.

Lol...considering the source of this prediction (who's on of my favorite Steelers btw) I think it's ok to take this one with a laugh

Back some time in the 80's (I think it was) said Tennessee was the best job in the country.

Disagree. Any PAC 12 job is the best. Great part of the country, low expectations (unless you're USC), great recruiting in Cali.

Is a Terry Bradshaw prediction better or worse for the team than a D4H prediction?

At this point, I just know that Aristotle was not Belgian, the central message of Buddism is not every man for himself, and the London underground is not a political movement.

Reactions: 1 person
Terry played in the 70's.

Helmets weren't as good back then. Lol.

Love #12, but he's been known to say things that leave you wondering...

Raised on stump water and head shots with poor gear.

Entertaining cat none the less.

Love Terry and the confidence but "Tennessee pulls out an upset" might be more believable than "run all over".

I'm familiar with all of Bama's *recent losses and can't recall any team pulling that off.

Love Terry and the confidence but "Tennessee pulls out an upset" might be more believable than "run all over".

I'm familiar with all of Bama's *recent losses and can't recall any team pulling that off.

if Jalen Hurts is the QB when we play them, we will beat them. he's terrible.

if Jalen Hurts is the QB when we play them, we will beat them. he's terrible.

Wasn't particularly awful against us last year. Made plays with his legs all day long. 300+ total yards, 4 tds all told. He'll be difficult to deal with again, especially with a typical Tide supporting cast.

Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't particularly awful against us last year. Made plays with his legs all day long. 300+ total yards, 4 tds all told. He'll be difficult to deal with again, especially with a typical Tide supporting cast.

Special note to that last line. It hasn't mattered who the qb is for bama.

Reactions: 1 person
He probably just said that to get the goat of that sub human inbred toothless brainless Phyllis "person" who has nothin to do but call fartbutts show while sitting on the front porch of her trailer waiting on her government check.

Reactions: 4 people
He probably just said that to get the goat of that sub human inbred toothless brainless Phyllis "person" who has nothin to do but call fartbutts show while sitting on the front porch of her trailer waiting on her government check.

Did you listen years ago to her rants against Fulmer? She's mild now compared to then.

VN Store

Back