Kahlil McKenzie instagram live video

CamVol8

When I checked instagram last night I watched the replay of Kahlils live video. Part of it was just the team goofing off and all that stuff but someone commented on his video saying "everyone says you guys are going 8-4 again this year."

Kahlil responded in amazing fashion, saying this
"8-4? What the f*** is that 8-4? That's what the f*** I got to say to that. We're not losing. That's where the f*** we're going. We don't play to f***ing lose games. What did you think I was gonna say to somebody saying we're going 8-4? You really think were gonna lose 4 games? Don't f***ing come to any of em...cause we're not losing sh**. Real bosses move in silence and violence that's all that matters. Let them talk. We ain't worried bout none of that."

Here's to hoping that team 121 backs all this up on the field. 😎

Reactions: 47 people
When I checked instagram last night I watched the replay of Kahlils live video. Part of it was just the team goofing off and all that stuff but someone commented on his video saying "everyone says you guys are going 8-4 again this year."

"8-4? What the f*** is that 8-4? That's what the f*** I got to say to that. We're not losing. That's where the f*** we're going. We don't play to f***ing lose games. What did you think I was gonna say to somebody saying we're going 8-4? You really think were gonna lose 4 games? Don't f***ing come to any of em...cause we're not losing sh**. Real bosses move in silence and violence that's all that matters. Let them talk. We ain't worried bout none of that."

Here's to hoping that team 121 backs all this up on the field. 😎

Which Instagram account?

Reactions: 1 person
I love McKenzie's trash talking. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, I'll give him that. He's got potential to be a good DT for us. Hopefully Hoke will have a big impact on his progression this season.

Reactions: 3 people
He could have said " we're gonna do our best blah blah blah. Good to hear 8-4 kinda pi$$es him off

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
That pic is kind of embarrassing. I can't even tell who it is, but it looks like high school kids. What's Rock been doing?

WTH. Kahlil sounds like a real scholar.

VN Store

Back