TheButch Jones thread (merged)

No way a Gator should get behind the DB's.

Offensive play calling was pretty bad the whole game, but that last play sealed it for me.

This was just pathetic. Team played not to lose, and that falls on coaching. Horrible play calling until down by 10. Im done with UT until they fire butch and co.

I try my best not to over react but I'm done with Butch as well. It's year 5 and we just lost to the worst Florida team we'll ever play. I don't know who we can hire that's better but Butch just can't get it done.

Butch,

Florida is a great place to retire. Please, from the bottom of my heart, consider not getting on the plane home. Please and thanks.

What's with this site? No offense but everytime it is heat of battle at the end it crashes.

That was horrible. Woulda rather lost by 30 than like that. Now we get another friggin highlight reel loss they'll show for decades.

Abernathy is garbage....and the coaching on that was absolutely pathetic.

LOL. Here they come. Fire this fire that. If we make plays that we are in position to make, we win this game. Plain and simple. Too many to count.

Coaching things I disagree with? Sure. But we were in position(s) to win this game.

I just don't know why Martin peeled off to take the short field receiver and leave Abernathy on an island like that ....

Anybody that is a Butch supporter beyond this game has lost their mind.

This game showed he is fully incapable of winning anything of significance and managing a game.

VN Store

Back