we were in a dog fight with UMASS

jos3ywales

I mean Really!!!!! Talk about the laughing stock of the Nation now. Every Sports Show in the Nation will lead with the Tn/Umass Game.

I don't see how Jones is Coaching next week after this.

I mean Really!!!!! Talk about the laughing stock of the Nation now. Every Sports Show in the Nation will lead with the Tn/Umass Game.

because his buyout costs too much money. He's not going anywhere.

Shut up and get off the baord....don't need babies and whiners like you. Either you are with the team and the staff or your aren't. If your'e not, go somewhere else

No one will lead with this game. We're an after thought. Out of the top 25. No one is paying any attention to UT.

I will just leave the umass schedule here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170923-141501.jpg
    Screenshot_20170923-141501.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 9
Shut up and get off the baord....don't need babies and whiners like you. Either you are with the team and the staff or your aren't. If your'e not, go somewhere else

Butthurt because of a valid opinion. Take your brainless homerism elsewhere.

Why would they talk about this game at all? We aren't relevant enough to discuss anymore.

Pathetic.

This is the first time in a few years where I felt like Dooley was coaching the team again. Dooley would struggle like this with teams we should've blown away.

Offense is horrendous in spite of arguably having the best offensive player in the SEC right now. Pretty obvious that Josh Dobbs was just bailing out the offense last season in hindsight. There was no offense without Dobbs. No offense this season without Kelly. It's just bad coaching.

As much as people like to blame Shoop, the defensive coaches are doing a reasonable job. There's no excuse for putting up 17 against a UMass team that Temple hung 29 on, though.

But is the staff with the team? Bc it doesn't seem like they are. We need a new HC, I'm sorry, Mrs. Jones..

Pathetic.

This is the first time in a few years where I felt like Dooley was coaching the team again. Dooley would struggle like this with teams we should've blown away.

Offense is horrendous in spite of arguably having the best offensive player in the SEC right now. Pretty obvious that Josh Dobbs was just bailing out the offense last season in hindsight. There was no offense without Dobbs. No offense this season without Kelly. It's just bad coaching.

As much as people like to blame Shoop, the defensive coaches are doing a reasonable job. There's no excuse for putting up 17 against a UMass team that Temple hung 29 on, though.

I turned the game off after the furst quarter so I am curious. Did we have any QB sacks?

Actually, its you blind supporters that need to get out of here. Your constant we can do,no wrong because we are orange crap is old.

VN Store

Back