Back to the Future.....Coaching Staff

rockydoc

Fulmer......Head Coach...(salary $1.00 a year). He would ............jump at the opportunity to return to coaching.
Cutcliffe....Offensive Coordinator....double his Duke salary
Rumor his wife wants to return to Knoxville
Chavis.......Defensive coordinator....current salary
Randy Sanders...QB coach.....(nice raise and head coach in ..........waiting title)

Go ahead and laugh, but I guarandamntee on first and goal from the one won't be in a shotgun set. :banghead2:

Reactions: 3 people
Fulmer......Head Coach...(salary $1.00 a year). He would ............jump at the opportunity to return to coaching.
Randy Sanders...QB coach.....(nice raise and head coach in ..........waiting title)

Go ahead and laugh, but I guarandamntee on first and goal from the one won't be in a shotgun set. :banghead2:

This group plus Robert and a couple more elite recruiters would win a natty.

Ain't nobody laughing about this stuff. I got an idea, how about bring in Tee as the OC and promise him HC in waiting...or Peyton as QB coach and promise him...or Gruden...yeah!

And Guarandamntano could put the headset and sign in the plays

Reactions: 1 person

Sanders is the only legitimate name you mentioned and he left UT just like Chavis. A smart AD wouldn't do alumni that way. The smartest move would have been to place Chavis in HC position and keep RS as OC. These alumni got the natty to UT and their W-L records through the years are gonna be hard to duplicate. IMHO this is by far the biggest blunder ever made in UT football history. 12 years and counting and I've been on this forum almost daily and now the fans are once again clamoring for a change. In hindsight if we knew then what we know now, we'd been a lot better off keeping Fulmer like Paterno at PSU. Coaches couldn't consistently win their own conference year in and year out and look at Bama's current run. Fulmer had 7-8 good years left and Sanders woulda been well-primed for HC job by now and our record would likely be better than what we've seen in past 11-12 years.

VN Store

Back