Team 121 and trollpocalypse of 2017

pharmDvol11

Well guys and gals, here we are.

We are exactly who we thought we might be so far- starting over with new leadership, finding a new offensive identity, the defense sorely in need of 3-4 guys to step up, and a coaching staff that is on pace to lead us to quite an unremarkable but predictable 7-8 win season. And is it really any surprise that this many of our fans, instead of criticizing this team constructively, has decided to throw caution to the wind and just start a social media dumpster fire on this board and other sites like Facebook or Twitter? Look I know none of us are CEOs of Fortune 500 companies (except for you Jimmy Haslam bc I know you read this stuff lol) but can you guys just get a hold of yourselves and think for minute? I know y'all can do it. Some may have to try harder than others. But this football team lost a huge chunk of leadership and identity.

So can you guys just cheer for them and, I don't know, maybe try to give them a little more confidence going forward this year? It's only been 4 freaking games... I'm not asking you to do it for me or for Butch. Lord knows if y'all turn in your season tickets I'll gladly take them off your hands (for much lower than face bc we suck so bad...). But rally around this team bc you love Saturdays in the fall and watching Tennessee football in this great country of ours. After all, there's nothing wrong with enjoying something that you love every once in a while. I mean you guys at least respect this program enough to (laughably) believe that Bob Stoops is by his phone waiting for us like a 16 year old girl waiting on a Snapchat.

Anyway, in closing, many ppl on here actually like the Vols. We like getting on this board and talking about the X's and O's and the fact that if we pack Neyland stadium this Saturday, make it loud and get behind this team that they actually CAN take down Georgia. So if you're not gonna agree with any of that then you're a troll. That's right. You're no better than a closet jorts wearing Florida fan that's on here talking crap just to get everybody riled up. And pretty soon the only other ppl you're talking to is other trolls bc you've been blocked by everyone else. So, please, don't be THAT guy!

Go VOLS!

Reactions: 43 people
Sweet, another Super fan lecture. Im sure this one will go mich better than all the others.

Does everyone really thing they will be the one to change everything here? Reminds me of women attracted to men that beat them, they all think they will be the one with a different result.

Reactions: 25 people
What people fail to understand when making excuses for the coaching staff when it comes to new this, new that, losing players, etc. is that in YEAR 5, we shouldn't be at this point. We should have guys ready to fill the spots of the guys we lost. 4 and 5 star QB's who have been in the program for 2 and 3 years shouldn't look like they have thus far. We should have LB depth. Our junior/senior 4 & 5 star recruits should be developed enough to contribute, and not look like freshman. There is something wrong in the program, and we shouldn't accept the product we have set in front of us. I want the Vols to win every game, but the proof is in the pudding.

Reactions: 7 people
volnbama, don't take this the wrong way brother but I had already put you in the "not gonna listen to any reasonable argument" section and you've been on ignore from waaay back so... sorry? :)

Reactions: 16 people
Sweet, another Super fan lecture. Im sure this one will go mich better than all the others.

Does everyone really thing they will be the one to change everything here? Reminds me of women attracted to men that beat them, they all think they will be the one with a different result.

They never tire of scolding others. Its their nature.

Reactions: 3 people

We are exactly who we thought we might be so far- starting over with new leadership, finding a new offensive identity, the defense sorely in need of 3-4 guys to step up, and a coaching staff that is on pace to lead us to quite an unremarkable but predictable 7-8 win season. And is it really any surprise that this many of our fans, instead of criticizing this team constructively, has decided to throw caution to the wind and just start a social media dumpster fire on this board and other sites like Facebook or Twitter? Look I know none of us are CEOs of Fortune 500 companies (except for you Jimmy Haslam bc I know you read this stuff lol) but can you guys just get a hold of yourselves and think for minute? I know y'all can do it. Some may have to try harder than others. But this football team lost a huge chunk of leadership and identity.

So can you guys just cheer for them and, I don't know, maybe try to give them a little more confidence going forward this year? It's only been 4 freaking games... I'm not asking you to do it for me or for Butch. Lord knows if y'all turn in your season tickets I'll gladly take them off your hands (for much lower than face bc we suck so bad...). But rally around this team bc you love Saturdays in the fall and watching Tennessee football in this great country of ours. After all, there's nothing wrong with enjoying something that you love every once in a while. I mean you guys at least respect this program enough to (laughably) believe that Bob Stoops is by his phone waiting for us like a 16 year old girl waiting on a Snapchat.

Anyway, in closing, many ppl on here actually like the Vols. We like getting on this board and talking about the X's and O's and the fact that if we pack Neyland stadium this Saturday, make it loud and get behind this team that they actually CAN take down Georgia. So if you're not gonna agree with any of that then you're a troll. That's right. You're no better than a closet jorts wearing Florida fan that's on here talking crap just to get everybody riled up. And pretty soon the only other ppl you're talking to is other trolls bc you've been blocked by everyone else. So, please, don't be THAT guy!

Go VOLS!

Who the hell are u??

Reactions: 9 people
Bob Stoops wouldnt lose to florida, and he would drool over this job because winners like him go to bed with thoughts on how to beat the best (bama) year in and year out. We would be lucky to have him. To be honest I would be pumped if we got him. WE must retain Gillespie though. IMO The big 12 is no stud conference but he Is the best coach to come out of there in the last decade.

What people fail to understand when making excuses for the coaching staff when it comes to new this, new that, losing players, etc. is that in YEAR 5, we shouldn't be at this point. We should have guys ready to fill the spots of the guys we lost. 4 and 5 star QB's who have been in the program for 2 and 3 years shouldn't look like they have thus far. We should have LB depth. Our junior/senior 4 & 5 star recruits should be developed enough to contribute, and not look like freshman. There is something wrong in the program, and we shouldn't accept the product we have set in front of us. I want the Vols to win every game, but the proof is in the pudding.

What most of the self-important bone heads on here fail to understand is that the snowflake-esque constant complaining does nothing but paint UT in a worse light than Butch Jones or any coach ever could. What's worse, we can't fire the crappy fans so that stain won't come out.

But go ahead and keep whining, snowflakes. The smart fans will live the positive change they wish to see. The rest will take care of itself. I applaud the OP.

Reactions: 20 people

You are entitled to your opinion, but drawing some sort of equivalency between battered women syndrome and fans who choose to support this team is just "a bridge too far",IMHO.

Reactions: 21 people
Georgia is going to steamroll us Saturday. Georgia should never be good enough to do that. If you can look at what they are doing there versus what we are doing here and still think we win this game, you're in denial, or delusional, or both. Look at Kirby Smart, does he look like Butch on the sidelines, going full potato because we look lost? The bulldogs are having fun right now. I don't see that same energy on our sidelines during the games. There's nobody getting us up and back into the game when the chips are down. That should be what our players are doing to each other.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know about most of ya on here, honestly in the past week or so I barely recognize any of the member's names..... Anyway I hope we beat Georgia's Ass!!! I'm just a fan,most of us are, I'm cheering for the Volunteers to kick sum Booty!!😂😎

Reactions: 9 people

and yet here you are like a cop at a donut shop being the first one to post as soon as the thread opens up...

Reactions: 16 people

Go VOLS!

In summary, you want us to get behind a team that you admit sucks in your post, and if we don't then we are jort wearing trolls.

So persuasive.

Reactions: 7 people

Go VOLS!

Cool story bro. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

If expecting ADULTS (who are being PAID MILLIONS to coach) to be held accountable for their decisions makes us trolls....well then I guess we are trolls. Go ahead and block all of us.

That is all.

Reactions: 3 people
Cool story bro. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

If expecting ADULTS (who are being PAID MILLIONS to coach) to be held accountable for their decisions makes us trolls....well then I guess we are trolls. Go ahead and block all of us.

That is all.

Butch Jones is the highest paid public official in the state of Tennessee....and he's supposed to just get a pass. LOL.

Reactions: 2 people
Bob Stoops wouldnt lose to florida, and he would drool over this job because winners like him go to bed with thoughts on how to beat the best (bama) year in and year out. We would be lucky to have him. To be honest I would be pumped if we got him. WE must retain Gillespie though. IMO The big 12 is no stud conference but he Is the best coach to come out of there in the last decade.

You wrong Stoops lost to Florida 24 to 14 in 2008 his only game against UF but go ahead with your false news.

Reactions: 6 people

Go VOLS!

I am actually surprised that we have won three of our four games, especially with all the crap the vultures on this board posting. Many picked GT to beat us and they seem to be disappointed that we won. Most of us expected that it would take time to replace all the offensive production that we lost from last years team. Then we lost our leader(JJ) an no one else has yet to step forward. It is disgusting that posters on this board have allowed a dozen or so Florida, Georgia, Alabama trolls to take over this board. Tennessee fan should be outraged at the action of these vultures. Get some backbone and show our support for our University, football program, players and coaches, and we will be OK. I believe that leaders will emerge and the season will be successful, but it will take the support of loyal Tennessee fans. John Kelly will become the leader we need on offense and will help the QBs get to where they need to be. No now wants to in more than our team and coaches. They work their tails off and the trolls tear our program apart while Tennessee fans stand by and let them take over our board. We should be ashamed of our actions. Get behind this team and do our part to have a successful season rather than contribute to the problems.

Reactions: 2 people

Gah you're so cool.

VN Store

Back